Finally, Launchie has a shot...

Silvershadow

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Nah... it's too late now... he lost his chance with me a while ago... I told him to finish with Pam ages ago, but he kept hesitating and in the meantime I've got a totally awesome love-monkey boyfriend that he just doesn't compare to :thumbsup:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

TVGuide gave the Hoff a Jeer for being mean on America's Most Talented.

Without wishing to imply that I regularly search the internet for stories about David Hasselhoff being drunk and disorderly

Maybe this explains his videos...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hahaha! I was just about to quote the article...

And last month, he was taken to hospital after a shaving accident at the Sanderson Hotel in London.

:thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Was "love monkey" supposed to be taken in a sexual way? Because I took it as a sexual thing.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.