I have failed

i tried playing on the dark side, but im afraid it just doesnt please me as ls does for me, the characters i like dont like meas a ds, and people say i look corrupted, quite frankly i prefer the path of light, and like some other younglings that play the game, i just dont have the heart so slay all in my path without hesitation :-/, DL'ing peragus skip so i can start off in the path of light like i wanted to :D!

i tried playing on the dark side, but im afraid it just doesnt please me as ls does for me, the characters i like dont like meas a ds, and people say i look corrupted, quite frankly i prefer the path of light, and like some other younglings that play the game, i just dont have the heart so slay all in my path without hesitation :huh:/, DL'ing peragus skip so i can start off in the path of light like i wanted to :D!

Where there is failure, success is also possible.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I rather enjoyed being an evil bastard in KoTOR 2.

I'd have to say the highlight of the dark path is killing the Jedi Master voiced by Ed Asner. I hated that guy and wanted to kill him in the original KoTOR.

Even when following the light side, it is REALLY difficult to not start a fight with him.

I never touched the evil paths in Baldur's Gate series, or Neverwinter Nights, but the evil path in the KoTOR series is just so fleshed out and different than the light experience that I really think you are doing a disservice by not completing it atleast once on the dark side.

:) I enjoyed being evil on K1 but just couldnt do it on K2. Id do little things to satisfy my DS like "give me all your credits, then go jump into the central pit" :huh: Priceless! But I couldnt do the whole game like that, mastered the light pretty fast. The light is the only path to true understanding of the force.

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

I don't know if I'm just sentimental and stuff, but how can you not give your visas to the woman and her two children, how can you let thugs beat up a beggar. I mean if you can stand up to them, why not? That's why I cannot play DS.

I don't know if I'm just sentimental and stuff, but how can you not give your visas to the woman and her two children, how can you let thugs beat up a beggar. I mean if you can stand up to them, why not? That's why I cannot play DS.

i dont let them beat hiim up. i pick a fight with them and save the beggar . still DS but really, petty crimes are beneath a sith lord. there is the dark side! there is power!

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

ya well if the dk is so powerful why is so easy to kill all the sith lords as ls

(haha yes im a full lightsider)

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

i dont let them beat hiim up. i pick a fight with them and save the beggar . still DS but really, petty crimes are beneath a sith lord. there is the dark side! there is power!

So you save the beggar, what's DS about that? IMO that's a lightside thing to do. Or do you mean that you just pick a fight with the thugs, no matter what ?

:) I enjoyed being evil on K1 but just couldnt do it on K2. Id do little things to satisfy my DS like "give me all your credits, then go jump into the central pit" :(  Priceless! But I couldnt do the whole game like that, mastered the light pretty fast. The light is the only path to true understanding of the force.

You could role-play as a sort of Jedi alcoholic who follows the LS path most of the time, but keeps falling off the wagon.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

To be honest to truly understand the Force we should master both sides.

Well, you can't really master both sides unless at different times and it doesn't take a genius to understand the dark side without giving in to it. Mastering the dark side only lets you feel what you could have already understood about it through contemplation of temptation and what it could lead to. And to think that one can truly understand the Force is rather foolish. The characters in the game are at their level (being in the light and/or dark) and the force is above and beyond that.

And there is good and evil, it's just that greater goods and greater evils make it hard to discern the two sides at times, or the person just wants to have no restraint on what they do.

To be honest to truly understand the Force we should master both sides.

Well, you can't really master both sides unless at different times and it doesn't take a genius to understand the dark side without giving in to it. Mastering the dark side only lets you feel what you could have already understood about it through contemplation of temptation and what it could lead to. And to think that one can truly understand the Force is rather foolish. The characters in the game are at their level (being in the light and/or dark) and the force is above and beyond that.

And there is good and evil, it's just that greater goods and greater evils make it hard to discern the two sides at times, or the person just wants to have no restraint on what they do.

OH!............I can already see where this is going............

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

OH!............I can already see where this is going............

Don't worry, man. That's all I was going to say on the subject ;) .

Anyway, I tried to do a darkside female game once and felt pretty guilty by the time I landed on Telos' surface so I decided to delete that game. Plus I had dark side mastery by then and was rather put out by her appearance.

It's worth playing as both, just so you can find out what happens.

But yeah, I feel guilty sometimes as DS. The worst for me was turning all of my companions evil. Persuading Atton that the Jedi who came to him was just being manipulative....

Some evil is fun or funny. But playing full out evil depresses me.

It's worth playing as both, just so you can find out what happens.

But yeah, I feel guilty sometimes as DS. The worst for me was turning all of my companions evil. Persuading Atton that the Jedi who came to him was just being manipulative....

Some evil is fun or funny. But playing full out evil depresses me.

I agree. Some DS lines are very funny, like the ones of HK-47... but I always play LS, I've only finished the game once in DS