Which did you prefer? Explain why  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which did you prefer? Explain why

• Jedi Outcast
    • Jedi Academy
    • Both
    • Neither
    • Don't know

JO would be interesting for story/plot, while JA was more like a series of missions for its game. (Some of which were optional)

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

They were both pretty good but I have to say JA because of its better multiplayer mode.

Well the MP was pratically the same... in JA there were only new maps (which IMO were worse than JO, those of JO were cool), more lightsaber choices and a bit more powers... that's all.

The voices in JO were original... meanwhile those in JA were remade... and sucked.

Edited by Alec

• 4 weeks later...
You are too rude Xard. Let`s be optimistic and think that Rexon is going to understand the message.

I've told him to stop necroposting at least 3 times <_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Umm.. necroposting is forbidden <_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Or to put it in an easier way, suggestions to discussions would be seen as contributions if a point is made that is not simply answers like Yes, No, or both. These are probably reflective of votes for say a certain character, or perhaps parts of game involved for polls. An expanded response would sort of help, if whatever is described cannot be explained in a few lines.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Necroposting is frowned upon by the community but not forbidden.

Dark Forces for me.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Necroposting is frowned upon by the community but not forbidden.

Dark Forces for me.

It just depends on how it's done IMO

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

outcast for Kyle Katarn (w00t) :D

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

• 1 month later...

Jedi Academy.

you see, I am sooo not a twitch gamer and JO was just plain hard and twitchy.

now, the story was really decent but I cannot forgive the twitchyness of the gameplay.

JA's controls are easier to work with and it has minigames (such as Swoop Bike combat) that help make up for it.

I doubt there will be more in this series, though. The Battlefront franchise offers multiplayer (including lightsaber duels) and the story-focused stuff will morph into RPGs like KOTOR (that is certainly my hope, anyway).

Necroposters FTL

Necroposting FTL

Those who support und side with necroposting FTL

Oh, and Jedi Academy was better IMO, I first played academy then outcast, and I found that it was really dull not having a lightsaber from the start and the whole "you MUST be Kyle Katarn"

Lets carry on with the topic and not worry about it being "necroposting".

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I doubt there will be more in this series, though.  The Battlefront franchise offers multiplayer (including lightsaber duels) and the story-focused stuff will morph into RPGs like KOTOR (that is certainly my hope, anyway).

Battlefront morphing into a RPG? I highly doubt it, because really the Battlefront series was based around first person shooting and thats really it, and I dont think that there will be a sequal to it, there could be, but remembering that the SW series is at an end, and if there is a Battlefront 3 it will probabally be the last installment, which wont give it enough time to change to an RPG.