Revan's Mask...

Anyone else notice that Revan's Sith mask looks kinda like a Mandalorian helmet? I think it's especially weird because they say after Revan killed Mandalore, s/he took his helmet to deny them of a new Mandalore, am I right?

Maybe Revan's helmet IS Mandalore's helmet... they look similar.

revan_screen.jpg

Revan

03.jpg

Mandalore

I looks like the color is changed slightly. However, when you consider that they're supposed to pass down the mask when every Mandalore dies, and that Mandalore the Indomitable's mask is colored differently than the next Mandalore's mask, even though it should be the same.

250px-80Mandalore.jpg

The Indomitable

250px-Ultimatemandalore.JPG

The Ultimate

I heard this somewhere and I cant remember so I cant really justify what I saw and heard, Or remember :shifty:

But it is along the lines that Revans mask DOES have some ties with the mandalorians and in appearance. I believe he got it some time in the Mandy Wars.

Like Sturm, I can't justify this from what I've seen or heard because I can't remember where it's from.

But it goes something like this: Revan supposedly hid Mandalore's helmet, to prevent a new Mandalore rising after he killed the current one in the battle of Malachor V, most likely taking it for himself as a trophy.

If that is so, and Revan later intended to re-unite the Mandalorian clans to help fight the "True Sith", then he most likely gave the helmet to Canderous Ordo to perform the task.

Maybe Revan decided to "honour" Mandalorian tradition, taking the helmet himself, but not assuming the title of Mandalore. Then, when he left tot he unknown regions, he passed down the helmet to his succesor, Canderous.

Like Sturm, I can't justify this from what I've seen or heard because I can't remember where it's from.

But it goes something like this: Revan supposedly hid Mandalore's helmet, to prevent a new Mandalore rising after he killed the current one in the battle of Malachor V, most likely taking it for himself as a trophy.

If that is so, and Revan later intended to re-unite the Mandalorian clans to help fight the "True Sith", then he most likely gave the helmet to Canderous Ordo to perform the task.

Maybe Revan decided to "honour" Mandalorian tradition, taking the helmet himself, but not assuming the title of Mandalore. Then, when he left tot he unknown regions, he passed down the helmet to his succesor, Canderous.

I agree

Mandalore inheriting mask from Revan sounds possible.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I don't think he inherited it, I think he modeled it after Revans mask, and when your the Exile and you go around trying to reunite the Mandolorians on the different worlds, I remember one of the clans saying that any Mandalorian could go to a swoop bike race and find a helmet and claim to be Mandalore.

I dont understand when Revan got his mask from the Mandalorians (if he did get it from them) Because we see in the pre-Revan visions in the first star map on dantooine him in his mask, Maybe he got his mask before his quest onto the mandy wars, or maybe its one of those story flaws that cant back itself up written by the developers just to hide Revans identity