question about disciple

ive played the game a ton of times so im at the point where im just trying to find new stuff and i thought i had talked to my party members about nearly every thing but apparently disciple has a name and i was wondering if any one knew how to get him to tell u

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

ive played the game a ton of times so im at the point where im just trying to find new stuff and i thought i had talked to my party members about nearly every thing but apparently disciple has a name and i was wondering if any one knew how to get him to tell u

His name is mical and he'll tell u if you have influenece :D

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

how then do u get enough influence. i have had perfesct lightside and kept him out like the whole time and i can never get enough influence

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

You need to be male, where you cannot aquire him to be in your party..then there will be a cutscene where he says his name.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

If you're lucky... (for some reason that cutscene always aborted prematurely for me :))

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

how then do u get enough influence. i have had perfesct lightside and kept him out like the whole time and i can never get enough influence

Keep talking to him :D

ah!!! but what do u say

If you're lucky... (for some reason that cutscene always aborted prematurely for me  :))

Kotor2 just didn't like you, Hassat. :lol:

It played ok for me when I 'stole' hubby's male savegame and played to that point but yeah, with the glitches some get who knows...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Figure it out yourself :D

oh u are too nice :D

sorry bout that :D

sorry bout that :D

its fine :D

altho any hints on getting more influence with him would be swell cus ive devoted whole games to getting more influence with him

Kotor2 just didn't like you, Hassat. :)

:'( I never did anything to Kotor2... why does it do this to me?

PS. @ chris the jedi killer; Spreading false information isn't nice...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Influence has nothing to do with it, seejai. Only being male and speaking to Di in his 'room'. Then Di will say something along the lines of 'well I'll return to Koonda' and eventually (I don't remember exactly when) there's a cutscene. That's it.