Finally built my first gaming pc a year ago ,
- OS: Windows 8.1, 64 bit (pro version).
- GPU: MSI GTX 1070 8GB Gaming X.
- HDD: Toshiba X300 4 TB, 7200 RPM.
- Mother Board: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming.
- CPU: i5 6600K (overclocked to 4.3ghz).
- Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H60, 2018.
- Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24 Inch 144Hz.
- Power: Corsair RMx 750 Watt, 80+ Gold.
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX, 16GB DDR4
3000MHz (2 x 8GB). Twin Black Memory Kit.
- DVD Drive: Choose not to even using one.
- PC Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 (black color).
- Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45-5000 (Raptor M45).
- Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Brown Switch.
- Fans: Four Corsair AF120 120mm led Red Fans. (Two
on the inside of case's roof and last two are in the front.)
Before this new custom built I was using a Alienware x51 R2 (I think this was from 2013). As of now the x51 R2 has been retired, since the video card it
came with was starting to slowly die and I could not upgrade this to a better video card, mainly cause of the 330 watt power supply that Alienware (Dell)
liked to use. [Specs that my retired Alienware x51 R2 came with are : Windows 7 32 bit, stock i7 4790 (3.6 GHz), 2TB HDD, 12GB DDR3 Ram and a GTX
960 2GB Video Card. The DVD drive that it come with, had been removed for better air flow.]
Edited by wolfrider100, 11 July 2018 - 07:13 AM.