POST YOUR SPECS

Bokishi

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+

2GB G.Skill ZX CAS2 Ram

ASUS A8N SLI Deluxe mobo

ATI x1800 XT 512MB

Creative X-FI Extreme Music

Logitech Z-5500 5.1 speakers

And a crap crt monitor, though hopefully my system should last awhile before it needs another upgrade......besides the monitor that is.

Amd Duron 1800 Ghz

1gb SD Ram

Radeon 9200 128 mb

16x CdRom Writer

and a DVD which doesn't work if there's more than 1 HDD connected.. :thumbsup:

Logitech Mouse and Cordless Keyboard

Creative SoundBlaster Live! 5.1

Altec Lansing FX6021 (I use my computer as my stereo so the sound quality must be good)

17' LCD monitor

a pile of **** in all honesty.. except for the sound! maybe I should use some of that hard earned money to upgrade.... :thumbsup:

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

AMD Sempron 3400

1 gig RAM

Sound Blaster Xi Fi

6.1 Logitech Speakers

ATI Radeon X700 Pro PCI-E 256 MB

160 Gig hard drive

80 Gig Hard Drive

250 Gig Hard Drive

Linksys Wireless Card

DVD RW drive

17 inch CRT

I need a better computer.

Bah, you people and your super computers with your fancy graphics and >2GHz processors. :blink:

1.7GHz P4

AOpen MX4B motherboard (I totally got screwed when I bought this computer...)

768MB generic ram (literally no name)

Radeon 9600 Pro

160GB Western Digital HDD

Soundblaster Audigy 2

Logitech Z-640's 5.1 setup

LG CD-R/RW + DVD-ROM

Crappy 19" CRT (It says TTX on the front...)

Logitech Cordless Elite Duo

Motherboard: MSI K8N Neo4 series

CPU: AMD3500+ Venice

GFX: GeForce 6600GT 128MB version

RAM: 2X512 MB

HDD: 320(WD) + 250GB(Maxtor)

Keyboard: Logitech PS/2

Mouse: MX518 :o

My next upgrade will be to buy a new gfx card I guess. Another gig with ram wouldn't hurt either.

I have a Fujitsu.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Good news for AMD lovers... in 2007 AMD will release the AMD 64 FX-66 CPU, a dual core 3,2 Ghz processor!

Can't wait for it!

Ok... don't they already have that? Because I have a dual core 3.2 Ghz processor from Intel, and it wasn't even the best one. And I heard the AMD dual core ones were better.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

AMD Athlon 3200+

1GB Ram

GeForce 6600GT (128MB)

160GB Harddisk

Cheap logitech mouse+keyboard

17" monitor

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Good news for AMD lovers... in 2007 AMD will release the AMD 64 FX-66 CPU, a dual core 3,2 Ghz processor!

Can't wait for it!

Ok... don't they already have that? Because I have a dual core 3.2 Ghz processor from Intel, and it wasn't even the best one. And I heard the AMD dual core ones were better.

They will start shipping by the end or perhaps half way through 2007.

My computer specs are now 3.4Ghz 478 Northwood instead of 2.4 I just bought the new CPU for $129, not too bad. My last upgrade for htis machine.

1 Gig ram

2 100gig harddrives

6800GT OC'd BFG AGP Graphic card

Edited by WITHTEETH

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

AMD 64 "Vencie" 3200+ overclocked to 3500+

BFG Gf7900GTX 512mb overclocked

(some known brand)2x512mb 400MhZ overclocked to 440mHz in dual-channel

Asus NForce4 A8N-e mobo

160gb SATA

250gb SATA

100gb IDE

2. Acer Amd64 3000+ laptop

3. Amd Xp 2600+ running Kubuntu Linux v.6

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Celeron-D CPU 2.8 Ghz

Asus P4S8X-MX motherboard

1 Gb RAM

Nvidia GeForce 6200 256 Mb

Integrated sound

40 Gb IDE HD

2 x 120 Gb IDE Hds

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Can't wait for it!

Raw MHz doesn't mean very much. AMD's processors for the most part could perform as good as Intel's despite being at a lower clock speed.

It's more a difference in design philosophy though. Intel made a chip that they could ramp up the clock rates with.

AMD 64 "Vencie" 3200+ overclocked to 3500+

BFG Gf7900GTX 512mb overclocked

(some known brand)2x512mb 400MhZ overclocked to 440mHz in dual-channel

Asus NForce4 A8N-e mobo

160gb SATA

250gb SATA

100gb IDE

2. Acer Amd64 3000+ laptop

3. Amd Xp 2600+ running Kubuntu Linux v.6

or you can buy a Gf7300 for liek 50

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

The 7950GX2 doesnt double the power. It only faster than the 7900GTX in resolutions above 1280x1024 and my monitor cant do higher, so it was poinless to get one.

The 7950GX2 doesnt double the power. It only faster than the 7900GTX in resolutions above 1280x1024 and my monitor cant do higher, so it was poinless to get one.

Fine, fine...more like one and a half times the power!

76.8 GB/s memory bandwidth vs 51.2 GB/s, 24000 MTexels/s fill rate vs 15600, 8 x 2 vertex piplines vs 8, 24 x 2 pixel piplelines vs 24, 48 x 2 pixel shaders vs 48...

Seems worth it to me, Kaft. :cool:

manthing2.jpg

It only makes sense if you play in resolutions of 1600x1200 and above with AF+AA. At 1280x1024 which is the native resolutions of most monitors today, the two are exactly the same. It would just mean a useless excess in horsepower at the cost of increased noise levels and having to buy one hell of a PSU

Sounds like a CPU issue.

No, its the same result across the board on all the benchmarks Ive seen. Tom's Hardware tested it with a FX-67 or whatever theyre called so there's no bottleneck there.

Anyway, Ill be selling my 7900GTX once theres a decent Gf8000 series card out and get that instead. It wasnt really meant as anything but a temporary solution when my old card broke, until I could get a Geforce8 but I didnt want to be stuck with a budget card for NWN2 so I got a real one

Edited by Kaftan Barlast