Need help in K1

Okay Im on Korriban in the Sith Academy and there is a Mandalorian in the interrogation room, who when I put enough serum in him, tells me how to release him. But when I try to "put him in a catatonic state it always results in failure or he goes into shock. I put T3 on the computer since his computer hacking skills are level 25, and still nothing. Hs anyone else managed to free this a-hole????? :blink:

Edited by x1Predator

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

You need a high persuade skill.Not that easy in K1 but I am not complaining.....Revans not as great as the Exile :o Got that out of my system.

I think it has to be your computer skill,not T3M4s...I am unsure though.

P. :p

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

You need a high persuade skill.Not that easy in K1 but I am not complaining.....Revans not as great as the Exile  :o Got that out of my system.

I think it has to be your computer skill,not T3M4s...I am unsure though.

P. :p

likely so <_<

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Okay Im on Korriban in the Sith Academy and there is a Mandalorian in the interrogation room, who when I put enough serum in him, tells me how to release him. But when I try to "put him in a catatonic state it always results in failure or he goes into shock. I put T3 on the computer since his computer hacking skills are level 25, and still nothing. Hs anyone else managed to free this a-hole????? >_<

I think it had something to do with the doses of serum you gave him, so I sugest you make a savegame before feeding it to him and try to find out the right amount of serum. Good luck :thumbsup:

Could also have Computer Use 16 and Int 14 that gives +2 to skill.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧