The wish list

Here are some things I would like to see in KOTOR II:

1. A chance to wear those cool sith assasin uniforfms, they don't have to have any Uber stats.

2. to be able to choose HK-47 as a character and have a seperate story line, with many 'meat bag' references in the script :D

3. The abbility to get a sith lord only, set of armor that makes you look like Darth Vader :cool:

4. To change that weird mouse-alien standing outside the Narr-shadar cantina into a Ewok! :p

5. If you have a Female char and you wanna go dark side, instead of getting gray skin with cracks, your skin will simply go pale, your lips turn dark red and you get dark eyeliner (my girlfriend also play's KOTOR and she hates here current evil female char).

6. In Telos, in the merchant shop there is a guy, who for 10 credits will fashion your clothes into a new dessign, there are over 1000 designs for both male and female characters, designs include for the male: 'the dark pirate' and the 'wise jedi diplomat' and for the female designs include: 'the sexy sith assassin' :wub: and the 'inocent padawn'

Thats all i could think of, if anyone has any other great suggestions please post them :)

Edited by Metal_billy

The wish list, what you would like to see in KOTOR II

You are too late... Kotor II was shipped like; 1 1/2+ year ago :wub:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

If what you typed Kotor II was a typo that meant Kotor III than continue the discussion there.

The game is done so nothing can be changed officially Now if this is what you wish a Kotor 2 modders can do, I'll leave this open.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Here are some things I would like to see in KOTOR II:

1. A chance to wear those cool sith assasin uniforfms, they don't have to have any Uber stats.

2. to be able to choose HK-47 as a character and have a seperate story line, with many 'meat bag' references in the script  :D

3. The abbility to get a sith lord only, set of armor that makes you look like Darth Vader  :cool:

4. To change that weird mouse-alien standing outside the Narr-shadar cantina into a Ewok!  :p

5. If you have a Female char and you wanna go dark side, instead of getting gray skin with cracks, your skin will simply go pale,  your lips turn dark red and you get dark eyeliner (my girlfriend also play's KOTOR and she hates here current evil female char).

6. In Telos, in the merchant shop there is a guy, who for 10 credits will fashion your clothes into a new dessign, there are over 1000 designs for both male and female characters, designs include for the male: 'the dark pirate' and the 'wise jedi diplomat' and for the female designs include: 'the sexy sith assassin'  :( and the 'inocent padawn'

Thats all i could think of, if anyone has any other great suggestions please post them  :)

............... :-" ........english newb...... :blink:

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

:o English is spelt with a capital 'E'.I will not have the Mother tongue murdered in my presents! :p

I think the Telos merchant is a good idea you could get tattoos :p like in Fable....But I have an Xbox,and it isn't like they'll do mods for that as well.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Umm.. sorry half these things wouldnt correctly fit in the time period you seriously need to think of that before you come up with some random stuff. PS - Lets shove and X-Wing in KotOR for no apparent reason!

3. The abbility to get a sith lord only, set of armor that makes you look like Darth Vader  :cool:

Use the KSE to get the Sith Lord stats. And why would you be putting Darth Vader stuff into KotOR. Emphasising on the "OLD REPUBLIC" bit here people.

4. To change that weird mouse-alien standing outside the Narr-shadar cantina into a Ewok!  :thumbsup:

Umm. Lets not Ewoks where most likely first founded by the Rebels 2000 years later by Leia and all them. Yes the Empire did settle there first and set up their junk but probabally never took notice. And yes the Empire where the first to experince an Ewok War with their weapons first handedly. And Ewoks prob weren't around then, and they are a primitave race that would have no way of getting their, unless someone got one and took it to Nar Shadaaa, which I explained previously werent found so far back...

But I have an Xbox

Infidel!

Items for PCs in second game don't really include Sith assassin robes although Dark Jedi Master robes are available once in a while from shop inventories which are randomly generated items also.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

:huh: English is spelt with a capital 'E'.I will not have the Mother tongue murdered in my presents! :p 

I think the Telos merchant is a good idea you could get tattoos :lol: like in Fable....But I have an Xbox,and it isn't like they'll do mods for that as well.

*murders the English language for no reason*

! *m s0 3L!t3.........................

Sorry

Well, We all argee that Kotor 2 is not the best it can be. But lets move on.

Edited by DeathScepter

:huh: English is spelt with a capital 'E'.I will not have the Mother tongue murdered in my presents! :p 

I think the Telos merchant is a good idea you could get tattoos :huh: like in Fable....But I have an Xbox,and it isn't like they'll do mods for that as well.

heh :lol: ..................in your presents? :p

Edited by x1Predator

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

What I would like to see in Kotor 2.... Hmm....

How about... Anything but what it was?! :huh: (w00t) :lol: lol

Kotor 2 had its good spots, but a game should have more then "A few good spots" it should be mostly/totally great with the occasional goof-up/lack of detail in a couple areas.

As for Kotor 3, well I'll just trust that they learned from their past mistakes and are gonna do a better job this time around.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

I think the Telos merchant is a good idea you could get tattoos :ermm: like in Fable....But I have an Xbox,and it isn't like they'll do mods for that as well.

Sorry

:lol: !*m s0 3L!t3// What the hell does that mean? :lol: Excessive dotting :lol:

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I think the Telos merchant is a good idea you could get tattoos :ermm: like in Fable....But I have an Xbox,and it isn't like they'll do mods for that as well.

Sorry

:lol: !*m s0 3L!t3// What the hell does that mean? :lol: Excessive dotting :lol:

It is my weird sick sense of humor. Also I am making fun of Newbie speak.