NHL

Darque

The NHL should use this possible move to open new markets, not give competition to teams already working in the market.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I honestly can't believe it. Edmonton coughs up a 4-1 lead to trail by one in the dying seconds of the third, when Patrick Stefan from Dallas makes no effort on an empty net attempt and bobbles the puck, Ryan Smyth sets up Ales Hemsky with 2.1 seconds left to send it to overtime.

:-:-:aiee:

edit:only to by denied repeatedly by Marty Turco through ot and the shootout.

Ah well, I missed the first two periods anyway.

And what's up with Toronto running up the score against Boston and Sundin gets one measely assist? Jerkface.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

You guys choked pretty bad tonight, still better then the egg we laid tonight.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Looking at the stats for tonight I see some promising trends. Smyth was on shift for most of our goals for, while el Capitain was on for the four consecutive Dallas markers.

I didn't see the whole game, but I thought that Nedved showed some good hustle on the forecheck late in the third.

I think the real test will be today against the 'Nucks.

Let's Go Oilers?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Yeah, 10-2. You don't get those sorts of wins often as a Leaf. The Captain took a night off but the youngsters (STEEN!!) picked up the slack! Big time!

Aahh, the sweet taste of a blow-out victory :wub:)

Edited by mkreku

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I guess that will teach me not to count wins before the game is over. I tuned in when Boston was up 2-0 or 2-1 and was thinking "And the Leafs get pwned by the Bruins again! :lol:" only to check TSN later and find out that they won 10-2. >_<

No, not really. Last year 6 Eastern and 4 Western clubs had 100+ points. With OT/SO losses counting as a point; it's not that amazing to reach 100 points anymore.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

What does this have to do with the Patrick Stefan

How... how did he miss that? :)

Stupidity for the most part, I think, but I also know the ice at Rexall isn't what it used to be...

And I totally agree with your comment on the HFBoards, Alan. It's just about as bad as it was at the EdmontonOIlers.com forum.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Let's Go Oilers?

I'm still writing this off as the traditional midseason funk our team always seems to get into.

The HFBoards is hi-larious right now though.

Which comment was that?

I haven't been going there nearly as much any more, since I've felt there's been a large influx of stupid lately.

At least we got a point.

And go go Jan Hejda!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Montreal is down two goals to the devils and right now they are killing off a nearly 2 minute 5 on 3 penalty thanks to the puck over the glass rule. Markov got the puck off the faceoff and sent it down the ice and over the glass behind Brodeur. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Arg! They kill off the 5-3, nearly score but are robbed by the post and then get a 4 minute major for highsticking. :aiee:

Edited by Deraldin

They definitely need to fix the "puck over the glass" rule. The player is trying to ice the puck, not delay the game, in a situation like that. It should be at the refs discretion whether the player is purposely trying to delay the game.