Movies You Have Seen Lately

Darque

Domino

Crap, but stylish crap.

A Perfect Murder

I must admit that it was suprisingly good, well acted and good music.

Yi Tian Tu Long Ji Zhi Mo Jiao Zhu

"Ninth Yang-Kung-FU Technique!" "It's good that she doesn't know of our plan to rape her."

And I watched some of The In-Laws, wasn't terribly impressed.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Did you watch "Rakkautta ja Anarkiaa: Pahan Kultti" from Subi? I think it was on Saturday night at 21 onwards. Damn funny kung-fu flick. The Hongkongnese movie I IMDB-linked is the same thing.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Ultimate Avengers 2. After thinking the first installment of this animated series was fair to good, the second mini movie was much better. Plus there was a nice featurette on the Ultimate line of comics in the special features. I've now seen the famous 'Do you think this A stands for France?' panel.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

See, and I liked this one better because there was less Hulk. Apples and oranges, my friend, apples and oranges... :thumbsup:

Plus I thought this one had a better story.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

House, 2nd season on DVD. Yay. Saw the first 2 discs last night...good stuff. I love House. I don't watch them when they come on the air; I hate commercial interruptions. hehe.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The show seems rather repetitive IMO.

Some disease/problem arises, House Comes in, insults people, suggests an alternative, meets, resistance, insults some people, turns out to be correct.

Though I guess most shows can be repetitive in some way :)

To each her own I guess :ermm:

Edited by alanschu

Though I guess most shows can be repetitive in some way >_<

Most sci-fi shows follow the monster/tech problem of the week formula. Most detective shows (CSi etc) follow the same murder/mystery/solve formula. I dunno...to me most shows are mostly about whether you like the characters & chemistry between them. The plots are always recycled. :blink:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I watched Force 10 From Navarone instead: Harrison Ford, Carl Weathers, Robert Shaw, Barbara Bach and Richard "Jaws" Kiel.

250px-B_bach.jpg

Gratuitous Bach image

Wow :)

kirottu said:

It did have a better story, the production was more solid than the first. I guess my  complete lack of  "give-a-damn" about Panther spoiled it for me. Also the Wasp/Giant man drama was tired.

the first movie followed the first TPB, second movie the second.

If it keeps doing that the third one will have the ultimates vs. Thor. and thor Smacks them all around like they were a set of bobbleheads. until Wanda tells her overprotective brother that thor hurt her.

I still like using Hulk as a bioweapon. (when in danger toss 97 pound biologist from a helicopter, then tell the resulting hulk that the aliens were calling him a "sissy boy")

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Failure to Launch: Better than expected. I liked it.

The Sound of Thunder: Could have been much better. And, longer. Peculiar fun movie; but ultimately a dissapointment.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I can't wait for it to come out in Portugal. Anyway, it's directed by Richard Linklater, so just go see it.

Keanu Reeves could be a problem, though.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: