Movies You Have Seen Lately

Darque

When I saw it, it didn't seem particularly hilarious, I just felt the ending was somewhat lacking. Of course, the last time I saw the original version I must've been at most, 15 years old so I'm not sure what I would think of it if I saw it today.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Flight 93

Although it felt like a TV movie it wasn't so bad.

There wasn't any anti-Arabness and the actors were ok.

The movie did feel like it was stretching a story based on very little information and they laid down the tear jerking thick. I didn't cry because it was just too obvious. Cheesy even.

I wish they could've explained why the plane left a crater about only 30 feet in diameter. But this film is obviously not about facts and explanations, it's about the human spirit...

Or something.

:lol:

Find Me Guilty w/Vin Diesel. Surprisingly, I found it pretty watchable, for a lighter comedy.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Last night while nursing a killer headache I listened to/watched Everyone Stares: The Police Inside Out. It's a documentary of the band from the perspective of drummer Stewart Copelands' super 8 camera. It was interesting, but I had to meet up with my friends Ralph and Hurl so I missed the last half hour. :(

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Miami Vice. It was good fun.

As usual Michael Mann directs some kick ass action scenes, and Gong Li is all kinds of awesome even underused in an action flick.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

No one liked Tai Chi Master? Fist Of Legend was the best, though.

Recently saw:

North By Northwest. Great movie ruined by film enthusiasts/AFI/critics/lame Family Guy episodes that almost totally ruined the movie for me.

Circus - Charlie Chaplain film. Really liked it.

Lady In The Water- meh. not so good.

My Super Ex-girlfriend- hmmm... I liked it. I like Uma Thurman, though.

Pirates 2 - meh. It was pretty good. The stunts reminded me of an alternate universe where Jackie Chan used CGI instead of stunts.

Shaolin Soccer- One of my all-time favorites. I think I'm getting over it though. It was so much better on the big-screen for some reason.

Lady in the Water

It was ok when it finally starts moving along, about halfway through. It's like M. Night woke up saying "Oh my, yeah, huh, I'm the director, right? Ok then where were we? oh yeah the Nymph thing ok, alright... and... ACTION!". Before that point it was just dragging along like a huge beast. And a lot of bla bla bla too.

Can't wait to see The Descent.

Lady in the Water

It was ok when it finally starts moving along, about halfway through. It's like M. Night woke up saying "Oh my, yeah, huh, I'm the director, right? Ok then where were we? oh yeah the Nymph thing ok, alright... and... ACTION!". Before that point it was just dragging along like a huge beast. And a lot of bla bla bla too.

Can't wait to see The Descent.

I felt the same way about Lady in the Water. What was up with that old Korean women?

I finshed watching season 2 of Little Britain last night. It seemed like it was the same joke over and over and over. :) Not half as good as the first.

Then after that I watched Excalibur. Although the guy who played Arthur seemed to be a bit of a ponce it was nice to see a much younger Liam Neeson and Gabriel Byrne in some early roles.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I finshed watching season 2 of Little Britain last night.  It seemed like it was the same joke over and over and over. :)  Not half as good as the first.

Then after that I watched Excalibur.  Although the guy who played Arthur seemed to be a bit of a ponce it was nice to see a much younger Liam Neeson and Gabriel Byrne in some early roles.

And Patrick Stewart. Who looked the same then as he does now.

I just recieved my copy of Kiss Kiss Bang Bang in the mail. I saw it in theatres, was an awesome movie. Going to watch that tonight.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg