Movies You Have Seen Lately

Darque

Ultraviolet.

If I was a fan of the comics this probably would've been really cool for me. The plot was alright I guess, the action was well-coreographed, and the camera shots were pretty artsy-fartsy in a good way. Tis best categorized as an "okay, but not anything great" movie.

I watched Break-up a couple days ago and even though the film was pretty good and funny, I could just feel my masculinity slipping away from me. Doesn't seem like a chickflick from the outside, but it is.

In fact I think me and my two friends were probably the only guys in the cinema.

Jersey Girl. Good movie and that Mia, who was acted by Live Tyler, was a total hottie. She had the total package: personality, humor and looks. Damn. Hott.

I bought this film (used, so only $:( because I remembered someone on this forum saying it was decent. It was ok, not as funny as I thought it would be, and movies about cute kids never enthrall me....but it's probably the 1st film where Afleck didn't annoy the stuffing out of me.

And I liked Cube. But it's certainly not for all tastes. And Cube2 sucked.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Aye. Because, to me, Jersey Girl was great. And, yeah, little cute kids can be annoying; but that one wans't so thumbs up.

And, Ben Affleck is vastly UNDERRATED as an actor. :-"

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Isn't Hypercube, Cube 2?

Aye. Because, to me, Jersey Girl was great. And, yeah, little cute kids can be annoying; but that one wans't so thumbs up.

And, Ben Affleck is vastly UNDERRATED as an actor. :-"

The simple fact that Affleck manages to even get parts in movies, means he's overrated. :D :p

Edited by Pidesco

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I watched a couple of episodes of Over There and I think I like it. When they keep the wife drama to minimun and concentrate on the war stuff and BoB-esque brothers-in-armism, it's very watchable.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Shogun Assassin

Long ago there was a great samurai warrior who served his Shogun honorably. The Shogun however grew paranoid as he became more and more senile. The Shogun sought to destroy all those who might stand to oppose his rule, and so he sent his ninja spies to the samurai's home. The ninjas failed to kill the samurai, but did kill his beloved wife. From then on, the samurai swore on his honor to seek out the Shogun and avenge the death of his love. The samurai roams the countryside with his toddler son taking on mercenary work for money until the final battle with the Shogun's three Masters of Death.

Rad.

Buy Liquid Swords.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I had never seen the Leeroy Jenkins recreation. To me, it was gold: Leeroy.

Hell, we even had a thread dedicated to that video.

Right now I'm debating whether or not to wait until big brother is over before I start watching V for Vendetta. Or should I watch it first and then catch the later showing of the tv show instead.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Isn't Hypercube, Cube 2?

I couldn't remember the name, but I meant the 3rd one. Turns out its called Cube Zero.

Shogun Assassin

Long ago there was a great samurai warrior who served his Shogun honorably. The Shogun however grew paranoid as he became more and more senile. The Shogun sought to destroy all those who might stand to oppose his rule, and so he sent his ninja spies to the samurai's home. The ninjas failed to kill the samurai, but did kill his beloved wife. From then on, the samurai swore on his honor to seek out the Shogun and avenge the death of his love. The samurai roams the countryside with his toddler son taking on mercenary work for money until the final battle with the Shogun's three Masters of Death.

Rad.

Buy Liquid Swords.

That sounds exactly (even down to the three Masters of Death) like the story of the manga Lone Wolf and Cub. Is there a scene where the samurai has his son choose between a toy and a sword to determine if he should kill the boy or take him with him? If so, I think its probably a rendition of the same story.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

V For Vendetta. I didn't really have any expectations going in to this one. I want to call it a great film, but I think really good is a better choice. I loved the Count Of Monte Cristo references. Revenge for teh win!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.