What are you playing now?

Darque

Would you? Really? :)

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I must admit I'm pretty weak .. I only make what the public demands ..

it's all about the moolah!! and staying on the charts...

Rosbjerg is like the EA of virtual moviemaking! :)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Rosbjerg is like the EA of virtual moviemaking!  :)

yeah I treat my employees like **** as well .. so I guess that's not an unfair comparison! ^_^

to GOA .. it's a bit hard at first since there's a lot of info to digest .. after about 2-3 hours though you'll be doing pretty good.. but after 10+ hours it gets pretty repetitive.. but all in all a good game!

Fortune favors the bald.

If I had the movies I'd probably end up with an adult studio rather than a regular one...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Is that possible?

Heja Sverige!!

Oh, you know it's fun... :)

Heja Sverige!!

Been scouring the PS2 and PC bargain bins, but haven't found anything I like.

Anyone know the price of an XBox (original, not 360)? If I can get one for less than $100 I might go for it. That way I don't have to rely on my buddy anymore for XBox exclusives.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'm playing with my hardware (crash and burn!) while I'm waiting to get hold of Steambot Chronicles. I hate waiting for a game I've heard almost nothing about. For some reason waiting for it builds up my expectations for the game, especially if it's a steampunk RPG for the Playstation 2. I don't often get a chance to play steampunk or postapocalyptic RPG's.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

NWN somewhere in the middle of ch. 3

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

It's not too bad, apart from the meh-tacular combat.

What you say?!

He's saying the combat in the Fallouts suck. I for one agree, I hated that little grid and the snail's pace. OTOH shooting people in the groin is so much fun I didn't even mind that I missed most the time. :ermm:

Still playing KotORII. I finished taking back Onderon, then worked on outfitting my peeps with better gear, then watched the game crash to the desktop. :angry:

Also I did Freedon Nadd's tomb and I couldn't get that damned box to open up, and I tried both the solutions to the equation, more than twenty times. I even tried exiting the game and trying the solutions some more. All to no avail, I seem to have found a previously undiscovered glitch within a glitch. :angry:

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Also I did Freedon Nadd's tomb and I couldn't get that damned box to open up, and I tried both the solutions to the equation, more than twenty times.  I even tried exiting the game and trying the solutions some more.  All to no avail, I seem to have found a previously undiscovered glitch within a glitch.  :angry:

You mean the glitch in your own thought processes?

More....WoW.......still......need....................help.

Still, my Hunter's hot though....and I love my pet.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Also I did Freedon Nadd's tomb and I couldn't get that damned box to open up, and I tried both the solutions to the equation, more than twenty times.  I even tried exiting the game and trying the solutions some more.  All to no avail, I seem to have found a previously undiscovered glitch within a glitch.  :angry:

You mean the glitch in your own thought processes?

Well there's that one too.

I'm talking about the computer you need to finish an equation for. Stick operators inbetween numerals. It's glitchy because the game picks one solution beforehand and there's two solutions (last operator can be either multiplying or dividing). The solution is just to do it over and over again until it works. I'm guessing that the game didn't know to change the solution every time I tried it, so I gave up thinking that it was just busted in this instance. I'll see if I can get it to work next time.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Well there's that one too. 

I'm talking about the computer you need to finish an equation for.  Stick operators inbetween numerals.  It's glitchy because the game picks one solution beforehand and there's two solutions (last operator can be either multiplying or dividing).  The solution is just to do it over and over again until it works.  I'm guessing that the game didn't know to change the solution every time I tried it, so I gave up thinking that it was just busted in this instance.  I'll see if I can get it to work next time.

Leaving the area and reloading by coming back might change the solution if it is randomized... but if it is a static answer then I don't know. Maybe do a few cartwheels and then press the keys "r" "b" and "y" simultaneously. That won't work, but it'll give you something random to do.

It's not too bad, apart from the meh-tacular combat.

What you say?!

He's saying the combat in the Fallouts suck. I for one agree, I hated that little grid and the snail's pace.

The combat doesn't suck; you player-haters suck at it. That "little grid," otherwise known as The Holy Hex, is representative of 1 meter and allows you to gauge firearm accuracy amongst other things, dawg. Also, one doesn't play a game which prides itself on meticulous turn-based combat and then whine that it occurs at a "snail's pace." If quality is a function of it's speed, then how is Chess quite possibly the greatest turn based game of all time, and Arcanum's comic turn-of-the-century-speed-reel style combat considered more excruciating than a conversation with Jennifer Lopez?

manthing2.jpg