What are you playing now?

Darque

I'm playing "buhWUH!?" (mcd's kidsmeals are Mario themed now...)

Also WoW on and off.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Still on Oblivion. This time I made my own mod and ported over all the BG music, PST music, and IWD music I have access to, which is all of it, and put them in the music folder. Works like a charm.

Since it uses copyrighted material I won't be putting it up anywhere.

What's it all about?

I'm split between finishing 3rd as Canada in the World Cup, and conquering most of the known world in Rome: Total War.

Go with Rome, we all know Fifa's crap and PES is the true king of football games anyway.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Exactly, you should just ditch Fifa. It wastes valuble taking over the world time.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I never though I'd see the words Canadian, soccer, and powerhouse in the same sentence.

Then again I never though I'd see the day that West Ham signed Tevez and Mascherano so...

All this football talk is making me miserable and bitter now. :(

Damn you Alex Ferguson. Damn you to hell.

*Loads shotgun*

Counter-strike: Source.

this games addictive. Even if I am getting pwned constantly :(

Same here. I was just playing with a friend. It was a two on two game and my friend and I aren't the best of players, but we were using the mic's incessantly for tactical reasons, and we would cover each other in every direction: I would strafe right and he would walk forward and stop at the corner while I would continue around the corner. We threw smoke grenades in the middle of the level to distract the enemy. Oh, that was fun.

I'm playing Dead Rising at the moment. It's simple but very difficult fun, and the title menu music brings back a lot of Fallout memories. Maybe it's just because I'm new to the game, but I'm only completing 1 out of every 4 or 5 missions because of the strict time restraints and the fact that there are just too many of them. The save feature is terrible, too.

Tried beating ID2, but I only had 1 fighter and 2 monks in my party, when I should have had 2 fighters and 1 monk, tops. So the twins beat me to death every time. I hate it when a bad party-making decision invalidates your entire game :(

Once I take back Dead Rising I'll probably beat Fallout 2. Again. Or mod Oblivion and play that.