What are you playing now?

Darque

got back into suikoden V.

you know the game is going to be REALLY long if there are 108 recruitable characters.

Yeah, took me 70 hours on my 108 Stars playthrough. Pretty good game. It's a shame that the battle system doesn't provide more of a challenge (or any challenge at all).

well the strategic ones are more of "put army on collsion course and hope that you can move fast enough to control once combat is engaged.

Now if you could meld somthing on the scope of Suikoden V (or it's predecessors) with a good empire building system (I would think the total war way of doing things without the actual control of whats in each city only the troops tab.) You would probably have one heck of a hit.

:starts to mumble to self about how to do it:

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

you know the game is going to be REALLY long if there are 108 recruitable characters.

Gotta catch 'em all! Right Calax?

I've got a little ways but have already missed a chance at at LEAST three characters :(

at least if you play another game you don't have to do that much work recruiting because you have a "new game +" mode.

in other games it's "rock out!" because you have fully leveled characters, in this it's just that you HAVE characters stuff and skill points.

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

got back into suikoden V.

Yeah, took me 70 hours on my 108 Stars playthrough. Pretty good game. It's a shame that the battle system doesn't provide more of a challenge (or any challenge at all).

well the strategic ones are more of "put army on collsion course and hope that you can move fast enough to control once combat is engaged.

Some of the strategic battles later on get pretty damn crazy (the last one especially).

Make sure you don't miss too many Stars... The "bad" ending... man, it's depressing.

I picked up MVP Baseball '05 for $10 yesterday. Haven't played a baseball game a lot since the Front Page Sports sims on PC back in the mid-90s. And before that probably Triple Play 4 for the Genesis.

So far I'm pretty out of my league (haw haw) with this next-gen baseball game. Ah well, I managed to learn the NCAA football system, I'm sure I'll get better at this too.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I picked up MVP Baseball '05 for $10 yesterday. Haven't played a baseball game a lot since the Front Page Sports sims on PC back in the mid-90s. And before that probably Triple Play 4 for the Genesis.

So far I'm pretty out of my league (haw haw) with this next-gen baseball game. Ah well, I managed to learn the NCAA football system, I'm sure I'll get better at this too.

For the PC? If it for the PC may I recommend http://www.mvpmods.com/

You have to join (no cost) to be able to download mods, but it is worth it.

You can download

Up to date rosters

Stadiums (Much better than the ones in the game)

Overlays

Walk up music

Grass Changer

Crowd noise

Alternative uniforms

They even have mods to change the physics of hitting

A little bit of Sacred last night

please tell me that game gets better

i started to play it but got really bored after performing numerous errands and killing everything with like 1 hit

although admittedly things did start to look more interesting after i fought a big dragon thingy in some desert. not interesting enough to keep bothering with though

:)

as for what i'm playing now, i've got back to playing jedi academy. i just felt like slicing things with a big shiny stick and zapping people :D

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I've recently finished playing MGS3 Subsistence, and I'm playing it again on some of the harder levels.

As for the PC, when I get a new video card (hopefully this weekend) I'll go right back to playing some of my favorite Battlefield 2 modifications.

fable, ...but my computer seen to have little problems handling the graphism

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

still playing CoD2 multiplayer. I'm pretty good.

I'd own the crap out of you. :huh:

...If I were still able to play....damned move left me with only one broadband internet option. Satellite sucks. :)

Also, the Dark Messiah demo, VTMB, and WoW.

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Dark Messiah demo.

It's so damn satisfying to kick an orc with a burning barrel after being thrown halfway through the room into a spike trap.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

How are the thiefy bits?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Picked up my old copy of Legacy of Kain: Defiance again the past couple days. Enjoyable game, but the camera angles really piss me off, since they're Resident Evil style and all cinematic.

Also been playing a little bit of Doom3: Resurrection of Evil again past couple days too, love the game, but just can't be bothered to go through it all again, prefer regular Doom3.

Haha, welcome to my world!

Your world sucks!

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast