What are you playing now?

Darque

I am going to burn Rome.

Will take a week or so.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Fahrenheit/Indigo prophecy is driving me crazy. It would have been so much better with classic "WASD+mouse look" controls.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'm too busy earning 17,000$ a month to play games.

Yeah? What do you do, Mr. Moneybags?

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I started Prey on my 360.  It's a pretty intense bit of gaming.  I hope it doesn't make me do the same thing over and over again though.

Prey was a really fun game. And you don't really do the same thing, over and over again...unless you "die."

I hope you don't get motion sickness from games too easily, either. This one really throws you for a loop what with all the gravity switching, portal hopping, and running around massive spheres inside glass casings that have their own gravity.

Edited by Arkan

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

you have 360 Arkan?

No. PC :(

Oh, I thought you were cool for a second.

My mistake. :(

I get that a lot.

got back into suikoden V.

you know the game is going to be REALLY long if there are 108 recruitable characters.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

got back into suikoden V.

you know the game is going to be REALLY long if there are 108 recruitable characters.

Yeah, took me 70 hours on my 108 Stars playthrough. Pretty good game. It's a shame that the battle system doesn't provide more of a challenge (or any challenge at all).

Edited by Haitoku