What are you playing now?

Darque

Sudoken five still...

good lord I haven't played somthing on this scope in an rpg for a LONG time.

Xenogears maybe?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I just saved Greece in Titan Quest.  Now I'm in Egypt...and I'm not all that inspired to go on.  I think I'll try the multiplayer.

I was a bit bummed that there was no cut scene at the end of the first act.  I guess I'm spoiled from Diablo.

A couple of friends and I are playing it, and it's been pretty good fun.

There's just one thing missing though. The big part of why Diablo is so popular isn't because it's Diablo. It's because of battle.net. I found out after I got the game that there was no battle.net equivalent, and it's a bit of a downer as a result.

The game is fun though. I've made a Conquerer, Elementalist, and an Assassin. Two of my friends got it so at least there's some MP goodness.

Assuming I'm only slightly interested in multiplayer, is this game worth it? Is it a full action RPG, or is it a mix?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Finished Dreamfall, excellent game but it ends about 2/3rds of the way. Theres a sequel comming but I kind of like my games to actually end no matter if its part 2 of 3.

Now playing Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy. I would have preferred more traditional twitch control rather than the "watch the colours, press the keys" thing theyve got, because youre so focused on the colours that you miss whats actually happening in the game.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

played cod2 for a little while today. It's still fun.

Is that a fishing game?

Haw, haw, haw, haw I'm so topical.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Get it? beacause of cod? Haw, haw, haw, haw

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Finished Dreamfall, excellent game but it ends about 2/3rds of the way. Theres a sequel comming but I kind of like my games to actually end no matter if its part 2 of 3.

I loved that game! Good times good times, It was good to see that other wizard too. And the next story coming up looks fascinating to me. So whio do you think is the bad guy who keeps his identity hidden in the game?

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Ninja Gaiden Black

Been awhile since I recieved whompings this routinely

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'm apparently playing Combat Mission ^_^

And I plan to at least test out HoI2DD coop with Nick (probably as France/UK) at some point.

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I loved that game! Good times good times, It was good to see that other wizard too. And the next story coming up looks fascinating to me. So whio do you think is the bad guy who keeps his identity hidden in the game?

Its pretty obvious that Brian Westhouse has something fishy up his sleeve, but the hooded character might be a completely new character. Hes from Stark though, so perhaps a remnant of the vanguard.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Had a quick game of Command And Conquer: Generals just now and I'm kind of wondering what new game I can pick up, since that's kind of boring and repetitive for me, and WoW has bored the heck out of me now.

"Well ride me sideways and whip me with a winkle fork, lads! There's a lot of the bastards, aren't there? Those arseweasels are here to get away from their unfulfilled, shrill wives. Hardly surprising, as they all have tiny little manhoods! Smaller than a flea on a ****roach's bum!"

:D :lol:

It's one the pre-battle speeches a general that has the bad mouthed-trait line can give. This is from Rome, of course.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds