What are you playing now?

Darque

Finished SC:Sidetracked, didn't even last a day really, all and all a little better then average for a hack-n-slash. I guess I'm going to go to the store and see if anything for the DS piques my interest.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Finished up Revelation: Persona.  I'm moving on to Persona 2: Eternal Punishment.  This time, I'm going to do every.

O Rly ;)

Everything? :D

That's gonna take a while :)

Well, I had almost everything on my first play through (100 something hours). I missed a few very specific contacts though, a few rumors and special battles and I also neglected Philemon's extra dungeon... I should be good this time around though, since I will be able to have both Satan and Lucifer Persona. ;)

I'm flying through the game right now though since this time around I know which Persona are worth summoning (I had this stupid idea during my first play through... let's just say it involved getting every single Persona to rank 8...).

Edited by Haitoku

I saw Stronghold 2 at Wal-Mart the other day and it looked pretty interesting.  Has anyone here played that game?  If so, is it worth it?

I played the original. It was an excellent castle building simulator. If you want SimCastle, buy it, if you want an RTS, there are better options.

I saw Stronghold 2 at Wal-Mart the other day and it looked pretty interesting.  Has anyone here played that game?  If so, is it worth it?

I played the original. It was an excellent castle building simulator. If you want SimCastle, buy it, if you want an RTS, there are better options.

It is an excellent game........if you have a computer than can manage it. I play it on my Inspiron labtop an even then it lags sometimes, but when you get the feel for the game, you will put it in your hall of fame for RTS. Definetly worth it.

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

I liked Stronghold Crusader better than Stronghold2 - I think the old did better at skirmish/siege maps - but it's a still a good game. Some of the camera angle stuff is a bit awkward and archers are (still) way overpowered but...building the defenses is a lot of fun. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Maybe I just suck at RTS's, but so far the fifth mission in Saladin campaign in AoE2 is proving to be a real drag on just "moderate" difficulty! I have to first deal with wave after wave of ground troops from the start and then the big strong enemy navy comes along and destroys my poor little defenseless fishing ships. *sigh* It seems the Holy Land will be lost to the Crusaders, after all.

Maybe I just suck at RTS's, but so far the fifth mission in Saladin campaign in AoE2 is proving to be a real drag on just "moderate" difficulty!  I have to first deal with wave after wave of ground troops from the start and then the big strong enemy navy comes along and destroys my poor little defenseless fishing ships.  *sigh*  It seems the Holy Land will be lost to the Crusaders, after all.

just for kicks try typing in high numbers... like 68 and 72 (I think)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Why?  What's that supposed to do?

well the numbers are for various sound files. theres a list somewhere but the first dozen or so go along the lines of "food please" and attack now somewhere along the way it gets to the funny ones "urm it is good to be the king!"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I just saved Greece in Titan Quest. Now I'm in Egypt...and I'm not all that inspired to go on. I think I'll try the multiplayer.

I was a bit bummed that there was no cut scene at the end of the first act. I guess I'm spoiled from Diablo.

I just saved Greece in Titan Quest.  Now I'm in Egypt...and I'm not all that inspired to go on.  I think I'll try the multiplayer.

I was a bit bummed that there was no cut scene at the end of the first act.  I guess I'm spoiled from Diablo.

A couple of friends and I are playing it, and it's been pretty good fun.

There's just one thing missing though. The big part of why Diablo is so popular isn't because it's Diablo. It's because of battle.net. I found out after I got the game that there was no battle.net equivalent, and it's a bit of a downer as a result.

The game is fun though. I've made a Conquerer, Elementalist, and an Assassin. Two of my friends got it so at least there's some MP goodness.