What are you playing now?

Darque

Well, color me incorrect.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

What are you jerks talking about? I've had ME on thsi same computer for seven years. You're all nuts.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

What are you jerks talking about?  I've had ME on thsi same computer for seven years.  You're all nuts.

It's the Brooks Syndrome. You've gotten so used to your computer crashing, you don't even notice it now. Or your mind probably simply denies it and blocks it out. I'm really worried for you - once you move to an OS that doesn't bomb every 15 minutes, your mind may not be able to withstand the trauma.

What are you jerks talking about?  I've had ME on thsi same computer for seven years.  You're all nuts.

The problem is that Windows ME is less reliable than Windows 98 SE. And that's just stupid.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

It's the Brooks Syndrome. You've gotten so used to your computer crashing, you don't even notice it now. Or your mind probably simply denies it and blocks it out. I'm really worried for you - once you move to an OS that doesn't bomb every 15 minutes, your mind may not be able to withstand the trauma.

The problem is that Windows ME is less reliable than Windows 98 SE. And that's just stupid.

Psshh, Whatevs.

I finished NWN and am pretty much dissappointed. Despite doing every quest possible I didn't even reach a prestige class(lvl. 18) and the last part of the game was more masterbatory then watching Cinematech. I couldn't really descide if the final battle was too hard or too easy.

The I was oh wait the expansions, turns out the first one would have been best to play before the original campaign and the second doesn' have anyting to do with anything and they used the ingame modeling for all the cutscenes, super ;)

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Once again, Win Mugen. Just dowloaded a screenpack, some lifebars and some new characters. I really need a 6-button gamepad for this program..all I can do is watch fights. It's really hard playing with a keyboard...lol.

Currently playing Hitman: Blood Money.

Fun game so far.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I finished NWN and am pretty much dissappointed. Despite doing every quest possible I didn't even reach a prestige class(lvl. 18) and the last part of the game was more masterbatory then watching Cinematech. I couldn't really descide if the final battle was too hard or too easy.

The I was oh wait the expansions, turns out the first one would have been best to play before the original campaign and the second doesn' have anyting to do with anything and they used the ingame modeling for all the cutscenes, super :wub:

I thought the second expansion was very good. It didn't have anything to do with the rest of NWN but it was great.

The final battle I found was very easy. Sometimes long, yes but easy. And if you buy his name it's not even a battle.

If you want a challenge with Mephis, try playing the entire game with a mage or sorcerer and fight him in the end... ;)

What is this "Disk Read Error" and why is it keeping me from playing Liberty City Stories on my Playstation?

I thought the second expansion was very good. It didn't have anything to do with the rest of NWN but it was great.

The final battle I found was very easy. Sometimes long, yes but easy. And if you buy his name it's not even a battle.

If you want a challenge with Mephis, try playing the entire game with a mage or sorcerer and fight him in the end...  ;)

I would, but I can't play spellcasters, too boring. Anyways I got my Samurai Champloo game here, think I'm going to break into that.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

If you want a challenge with Mephis, try playing the entire game with a mage or sorcerer and fight him in the end...  ;)

I would, but I can't play spellcasters, too boring.

It's also quite interesting to fight him with a monk. I had a lvl 40 Monk(from cheats) and I would do 1-2 damage every 20-30 hits. I had to resort to other tactics to beat him.

The I was oh wait the expansions, turns out the first one would have been best to play before the original campaign and the second doesn' have anyting to do with anything and they used the ingame modeling for all the cutscenes, super ;)

For a reason I can't even put my finger on I wasn't too thrilled with HotU. I guess the entire thing being underground kinda got old, IMO.

I dunno. I like a bit more exploration around towns and whatnot.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

For a reason I can't even put my finger on I wasn't too thrilled with HotU.  I guess the entire thing being underground kinda got old, IMO.

I dunno.  I like a bit more exploration around towns and whatnot.

Heh, I guess I *can* put a finger on a reason after all. :wub:

But you all know what I mean!

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Well, it's back to the driving school for me in San Andreas. Just a few days ago I had managed to earn all gold medals in the driving school. And if I may add, it was a real pain in the ass. I thought it was done and over with. Next thing I know, just yesterday one of my not-so-bright siblings saved over my game. Yup. Needless to say, I am royally PO'd. Luckily, I had saved my game in an extra slot just in case, so I ended up not losing that much progress. But now, I have to do about six of those challenges over again. I'm tempted to just not do them, though. Considering how hard it was to do last time, doing it over just for another car doesn't seem worth it.

Well, it's back to the driving school for me in San Andreas.  Just a few days ago I had managed to earn all gold medals in the driving school.  And if I may add, it was a real pain in the ass.  I thought it was done and over with.  Next thing I know, just yesterday one of my not-so-bright siblings saved over my game.  Yup.  Needless to say, I am royally PO'd.  Luckily, I had saved my game in an extra slot just in case, so I ended up not losing that much progress.  But now, I have to do about six of those challenges over again.  I'm tempted to just not do them, though.  Considering how hard it was to do last time, doing it over just for another car doesn't seem worth it.

Driving school is easy and if you beat it you get to mod cars and make them bad*** :D

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

Might someone recommend me some FPS' that could possibly be in the bargain bin now? I need a change of pace. Empire building is fun and all, but I'm lacking a virtual punching bag.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds