What are you playing now?

Darque

I was playing a rather epic game of JA2 ver. 1.13, but now I have some odd bug that won't allow Skyrider to land anywhere. I also was toying with the idea of allowing a few mercs to get captured so I could stage a good prison break, but I'm having a few crash to desktops every time I try the prison area. It's a bit frustrating, but I'm still amazed at how entertaining this 7 year old game still is.

The weapon variety is seriously sick though. I've got the oddest assortment of firepower.

I picked up Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories and Paper Mario Thousand Year Door about four days ago, and so far, I've only been playing Grand Theft Auto. I've tried playing Paper Mario a few times, but just couldn't. I think I'll be able to after I finnish up Liberty City Stories. The first Paper Mario was great, so I'll probably have no trouble getting into this one once I start, you know, getting into it.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I tried Paper Mario: A Thousand Year Door. I couldn't get into it either. It's like.. stupid. Plain and simple. I hated the stars system and the crowd and the little twitch moment you have for every round in the combat. I also felt the game wasn't at all as groundbreaking as the first Paper Mario, which was a very innovative game.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm still playing Warlords Battlecry 3 :ermm:

Next up: Either KotOR2, Morrowind (to finally beat the darn thing) or Jagged Alliance 2 (hurlshot made me remember how much I love that game)

I've been playing I think I finally finished what I needed to do, I just need to finish up the CodeGen.

It has fun mini-games like WTF...why do I have a NullPointerException Error as well as Wow, JRadioButtons sure are stupid as well as I sure do enjoy reading other people's code.

Though as I said, I'm pretty sure I'm almost done the current level :wub:

Baldur's Gate 4-in-1 boxset...

1 char through the entire storyline :)

Altough these 2nd edition rules are confusing... and leveling up with a variable hitpoint amount is plain :rolleyes:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Baldur's Gate 4-in-1 boxset...

1 char through the entire storyline  :)

Altough these 2nd edition rules are confusing... and leveling up with a variable hitpoint amount is plain  :rolleyes:

Me thinks your mind is warped from 3rd edition rules. I admit the variable HPs sucks.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I figured out that I needed to be walking out of the Refugee Sector to get an event trigger.

This is a case of crappy design since I'd already cleared all the quests in the Refugee Sector out but when I did it I still hadn't pissed the Exchange off enough to trigger the event trigger.

Anyhow, now I've taken out

Visquix

and I need to go find myself.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I figured out that I needed to be walking out of the Refugee Sector to get an event trigger. 

This is a case of crappy design since I'd already cleared all the quests in the Refugee Sector out but when I did it I still hadn't pissed the Exchange off enough to trigger the event trigger. 

Visquix

the name ends with an s.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Besides the 523 other games I have going, I started up Night Watch and another run-through of Tactics Ogre.

I'm really interested in your opinion of Night Watch. It's been getting crucified by reviewers and I'm still a bit wary after Hammer & Sickle. I liked the demo, though.

Visquix

Ah, yeah, weird triggers.

Otherwise the game's pretty straight forward and easy.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)