Im playing as jedi gaurdian and eventually sith marauder. i want those fassa robes on nar shadda. i hear i have to be lvl 50 to get them. is that level 50 jedi gaurdian or is that lvl 15 gaurdian + lvl 35 sith marauder?? i need to know how to get these items.

and it really bothers me that i cant get sith robes. just dark jedi. there should be a mod so that on malachor after you kill a sith lord or marauder or whatever your class is you get those kind of robes.

idnt it wierd how dark robes have defense against light robes and yet almost all your fighting is against darkside enemies.

anyone have a picture of kel droma robes from k1?

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

Umm... WTF are "sith robes"? :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Hm. If pcgamemods wasn't down I'd give you the Prestige mod. Basically, it gives you robes and sabers for the specific class you choose. Each one is unique in appearance and stats and so forth. They aren't dropped like you want them but Kreia gives them to you when you pick your prestige class so you get the robes nonetheless.

and it really bothers me that i cant get sith robes.  just dark jedi.  there should be a mod so that on malachor after you kill a sith lord or marauder or whatever your class is you get those kind of robes.

Well, there are the Dark Padawan/Jedi/Jedi Knight/ Jedi Master robes. That's Sith enough for me.

If pcgamemods wasn't down I'd give you the Prestige mod

Noticed that also, do you know anything more about it? All I saw was just a page full of code.

Perhaps you are referring to those kinds of garments/robes worn by Sith assassins that can stealth themselves? K2 items don't really include those. Only know of one which is Darth Revan's robes from K1 which is obtained if you play as a darkside PC.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Spawn 'em, Spawn the robes that is easier then acctually having to do train untill level 50 and finding out to whatever you have done is wrong.

PS. Anyone know whats wrong with pcgamemods?! Just HTML error code or something?!

tthats how it should be! kreia decks me out in my new sith outfit.

dark jedi robes are alright but they are dark jedi and not sith robes. k2 should have included sith items as well as dark jedi items

any info on robe receiving?

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg