No one know's what it's like...

Every_Mn

That sucks balls.

My condolences.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I too found my father dead when I was 17. It sucks you had to be the one to find him, it

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

My condolences though as Buffy (heh, using tv is never a good sign) pointed out, a death of a loved one is ALWAYS sudden. And, yeah, it's true that no one can know how you feel like going through this. I just have to refer back my and my brother's seperate feelings on our biological father's death eons ago.

In the end, you have my condolences since that's all I can offer. :)

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

lost mine when i was 12 ... to cancer and too sudden as well ... time never heals that particular wound, there will always be a scar, but it will stop hurting eventually..

you have my thoughts and my sympathy (all who have lost someone dear, trusted and loved) .. I do know how it feels...

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

Very sorry to hear that, nothing can ever prepare someone for that kind of pain, but I can just hope that it starts to clear up soon enough.

Good luck through this tough time, and my sympathies.

given i'm a particularly... detached person who's never been one for feeling. I have to question weather or not this is real.

Especially given it looks like you've only been posting for about 3 months and have only made a total of about 16 posts (including the above two) makes me wonder. I mean no offence but the fact that your telling this to a bunch of guys who don't even know your screenname that well...

Unless your an alt

anyways sympathies or lackthere of depending on your outlook.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Well that sucks. Since I don't like my parents, I'm not sure what to say further. Maybe grab a picture of your dad and go somewhere private and say the things that had been 'unsaid' for too long. If there is some sort of afterlife, he'll probably hear what you have to say.

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

I worry constantly about my dad. He's old. He's forced to use a walker and he can barely get around. His mind is sharp as a razor, but his body is failing him. ...And I remember when he towered over me at 6'4".

I think it's good that you shared this with us. When my dad dies (and he and I are both too old to say "if my dad dies") I'll be here sharing my grief. A toast: to your father. It's all over too soon.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Eldar.

Also, I'm pretty disappointed in most of you guys. Way to be jerks to someone who just lost their father by questioning the validity of what he's saying. ****. I did the same thing when my mom died a year and a half ago, when you live in the middle of nowhere and your family's getting pissed off at you for not being sad enough there's not much to do other than retreat to the internet.

That's about me, not him, still disappointed.

You have my condolences, as that's about all I can say. It's not like anything I say will make it better, and if you're anything like I was such niceties will just annoy you. Good luck in the trials to come.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

given i'm a particularly...  detached person who's never been one for feeling. I have to question weather or not this is real.

Especially given it looks like you've only been posting for about 3 months and have only made a total of about 16 posts (including the above two) makes me wonder. I mean no offence but the fact that your telling this to a bunch of guys who don't even know your screenname that well...

Unless your an alt

anyways sympathies or lackthere of depending on your outlook.

Have to say I agree with Calax :ermm: ..........but my condolences all the same and best of luck to you and your family >_< . I pray that your father finds peace in what ever afterlife you may believe in. :p

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Well that sucks. Since I don't like my parents, I'm not sure what to say further. Maybe grab a picture of your dad and go somewhere private and say the things that had been 'unsaid' for too long. If there is some sort of afterlife, he'll probably hear what you have to say.

Well I would, but I don't have any pictures of him. If I do, then they're lost.