What would you like to see in the future of SW?

i think they neeeeeeeed to do a movie on the book outbound flight by timothy zahn.  it would be like for me the best thing in the world

That would be a very boring movie, considering the fight scenes (isn't that a big part of why Star Wars is popular) were next to none, and primarily ship to ship battles.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

i think they neeeeeeeed to do a movie on the book outbound flight by timothy zahn.  it would be like for me the best thing in the world

That would be a very boring movie, considering the fight scenes (isn't that a big part of why Star Wars is popular) were next to none, and primarily ship to ship battles.

I enjoy ship to ship battles but I agree that making a movie out of the book of TZ wouldn't turn out good. I do hope they make a movie out of KOTOR... it might not turn out ok but at least we could see some good SW action... and how things were in that period.

Edited by Alec

I enjoy ship to ship battles but I agree that making a movie out of the book of TZ wouldn't turn out good. I do hope they make a movie out of KOTOR... it might not turn out ok but at least we could see some good SW action... and how things were in that period.

no i think it would be good. i would love to see outbound flight crash. lorana and thrawn are my heros anyway

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

Would not mind having some portrayal of droids as being able to be of assistance in any way through SW stories with minimal fighting. Most of what has been in K2 that relates to droids tends towards using them for either defence/attack purposes like HK-50 droids. Like say, tending to needs of young people, helping aged ones prepare their meals. Small droids will do. And kinds of droids can vary in terms of functions, priorities in perceiving their capabilities in doing whatever they can to assist without necessarily having to resort to violence or fighting, which might be left to players. However, they could assist with figuring out intricate or complex situations based on certain kinds of information that they are able to obtain through their capabilities. Relaying information through holograms would help rather than having to constantly access terminals everytime. Just as an example, Tatooine's droid technology would be close to this.

So far, can only think of R2 and 3PO. The latter tends to be closer to what I might think of. R2 comes equipped with some nasty defences which were used in Episode III: ROTS when Grevious' ship was invaded by Anakin and Kenobi.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧