Is it just me...

I heard from a friend, and around the forum that Lucas is going to make a Star Wars Series, on TV Based on the time between Episode 3 and Episode 4, Now if its true or not, I reckon it would be a good idea because a LOT is missed out and there is a big transition from Ep 3 to 4 that is missed out. Like the changing of the clones Armour, New Republic forming and of course Obi-Wan meeting Qui-Gon in his force form. Yes I've been watching the SW series all in order lately, and I just finished Ep3 where Yoda says to Obi Wan that he can talk to an old friend, Qui-Gon. Wow Ep 3 was pretty depressing and sad. Also the transformation of Luke from a baby to the young lad he is in ep4 wow the list goes on

The stuff I mentioned is shown in games such as, Battlefront2, and Empire at War. But im not sure that everyone has played those games, so it would be a good idea to make this series.

Has anyone heard of it?

Anyone know anything about it?

Any Info would be great :(

Edited by Revan_Returns

There is going to be a television series set between the events of Revenge of the Sith, and A New Hope, that bridges the gap between the two.

It's not known exactly what the series will be about, but I believe GL has stated it won't be based around any of the movies' main stars, but rather the lesser characters.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Are you saying huge and flightless or eaten by rats and Dutch people?

If it is a series on other lesser known characters it would be better,but not set in the time of the Empire.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

If its lesser characters and not acctually the real characters from the original movie they may as well just stop now n scratch it.

Why? Using unknown characters allows the writers of the series to do whatever they want with the stories without having to worry about messing up existing characters.

And yes, GL = George Lucas.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Why?  Using unknown characters allows the writers of the series to do whatever they want with the stories without having to worry about messing up existing characters.

I suppose, we could have any random character for luke that basically looks like Mark Hammel, because at the point that they are making this series, he would be just a kid or a teenager, and for darth vader any old random could just whack a suit on because lucas or whoever has the props, and its not too hard to get the Darth Vader voice. It just depends on what the series is based on and how long its gona last

I suppose, we could have any random character for luke that basically looks like Mark Hammel, because at the point that they are making this series, he would be just a kid or a teenager, and for darth vader any old random could just whack a suit on because lucas or whoever has the props, and its not too hard to get the Darth Vader voice. It just depends on what the series is based on and how long its gona last

James Earl Jones is still alive. Don't know how big a budget GL has though.

Edited by szioul

James Earl Jones is still alive. Don't know how big a budget GL has though.

GL doesnt have a budget 'my eye' as Atton would say. He spend about hundreds of millions on the previous 1-3 movies. And I'm sure now with all his franchises and the money from all the other movies hes swimming in it, so his budget could be almost anything depends on what he wants to 'gamble' on it

wasnt there a cartoon series for a while that was good even tho it was only on for 5 mins at a time

Yeah I never saw it personally, but I think it was based on the clone wars and how Grevous came into being or something about that... now a cartoon? :ermm: why a cartoon it wasnt even good like them anime stuff :p They should have made the movies a bit longer or something else to imcorporate as to what happened inbetween the times and movies.