1. 1. What would you be?

• Jedi
    • Grey Jedi (neutral)
    • Other Grey Jedi (see my post)
    • Dark Jedi
    • Sith
    • None of the Above
    • A Possum?!

I know this has been asked before but this one is different.

for grey jedi, i think of them more as grey as in foggy and mysterious, not halfway between light and dark i see them as jedi who disagreed with the jedi order in some way but still do the right thing. Jolee was not grey as in not sure what was better(sith or jedi) he would far sooner side with the jedi, therefore he is neutral/light side. he was grey as in turned from the jedi order and disagreed with it.

dark jedi and sith are seperated. i dont like that the games blend dark jedi and sith together. sith have sith teachings, legends, powers, and systems.

dark jedi are only jedi haters. they are the pawns of the sith. they care nothing for sith teachings nor jedi teachings. all they do is kill jedi. it may be argued that they are a fation of the sith becaause the sith employ them to kill jedi, and turn jedi into dark jedi when they dont want to train them in the ways of the sith, but i feel that they are seperate.

please express thoughts on the Grey Jedi and Dark Jedi and Sith

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

I would be lazy bastard who gets all the chicks

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Jedi Master to be correct...

Vrook is a playboy (w00t)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)