Why doesn't the Old Republic swing both ways?

I'm guessing the biggest case of this in KOTOR II is Luxa, who pretty much comes on to you male or female. She is some Star Wars species that is known for drugs and sexuality, so it makes sense.

The only other time I recall is Atris, who still confessed some kind of romantic affection for me after sparing her life. Mira says it, but I don't think she means it in that way, more like a girl saying 'she's really beautiful' or 'she's gorgeous' just mening it like that.

There've been some bounty hunters too. They kept calling me "the beautiful Jedi". Since there's no ugly Jedi around to distinguish me from, that also comes across to me like the NPC finds me beautiful in more than some objective way. It might be that there's nothing further in the game that does it. I haven't finished II yet. But those instances not so far apart from another made it seem like the universe accepts it as normal.

-Magess

It must be a come-on because when you're a male, they call you "the handsome Jedi"

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Just recently, EU character Jagged Fel has been established as a bisexual character like Juhani.

Juhani. Is. A. Lesbian.

Not a bisexual.

Didn't you read NSS scripts?

I thought the male characters could romance her?

I dont believe they have romance options for Juhani for being male.

Starting a new KOTOR as I type, will be on the lookout

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Oh, my intent was not to provoke, but to shoot down and hopefully prevent any self-righteous individual from expressing desire to include an unfounded and ridiculous ideal into kotor as to make it a martyr for a some extremist cause.

^ <_< Oh and that isn't considered 'self-righteous'. I hope you were jokeing because it does not make your avatar seem very.... enlightened.

In my opinion it would not be out of place to have gay relationships or characters in K2,as its completely normal to have different species.Odd I thought the force was all encompassing,so I don't see how this is out of the question.

So Juhani is a lesbian,I thought it was a glitch....true that men don't seem as put off by that as much as two blokes,dreamers...... sad really. :lol: But women are the major proportion of slash writers.

Of course you could assume the Exile to be gay as you control him or her. :(

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Yeah, that "You digust me" was way non-provocative. Don't go into diplomacy.

Read into it how you want. I can't be blamed for speaking the truth about your hidden gay agenda.

Remember, Jesus is watching... :shifty:

Remember... Jesus loves everyone. If he doesn't love gays, then he hates them. And logically, you could figure he hates Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Shintoes (sp), etc., not to mention women, foreigners, and the like.

"But... but. He is all knowing and totally benevolent and cool, right? But then... that's impossible..."

Upon finding this out, it seems God's head exploded due to lack of intelligence. Congratulations, Darth. You are partially responsible for killing God.

Umm... what does this religious babling have to do with Kotor?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Despite some interesting replies, I think it's time to retire this thread to the sandbox.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts