WHAT ARE YOUR KOTOR 2 NAMES

Has anyone noticed, In K1 it occured to me I believe that when you type in something as a name, and then click random name the next name you get is a bit similar to the previous one you typed in? Prob soem coincidence

• 1 month later...

Knights of the Old Republic 1: Swift Tard. (Greatest randomly generated name EVER and I just had to use it) :huh:

Knights of the Old Republic 2: Dack Cracken. I was considering Dack A$$Cracken, but I figured I wouldn't get too crazy. ;)" It has a nice pulp sci fi ring to it. Join us this evening for the adventures of Dack Cracken in the 85th parallel dimension!

For Male Revan. Jamshid (name of Emperor in Zoroastrian legend who was cut in half, obviously dieing).

Female Revan. Perfida, or Dejari. Odd since the Jedi gave her those names.

For Male Exile. Azi Dhaka (killed Jamshid and took the throne). Also Mortis or Vortis Kel-Droma. Vortis is from Dr Who.

Oni Kel-Droma for Female. Weired. :devil:

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I used to use Benjamin Quel-Droma or something of that liking for a while (Benjamin being my first name and Ben being such a popular name for SW anyway... Aka Ben Kenobi :x)

But now I typically use Benjamin Korr. And while I am often accused of copying Jaden Korr from JA, I chose this name before I knew that was the characters name, so I guess it was destiny that I would get this name. :blink:

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

I usually like to be serious, dont want to have some stupid comical name so I just call myself Bryce Bell in both games, my real name.

Make me seem like a jedi or something :(

Yeah because a name like Bryce Bell is totally not comical and stupid and your parents totally don't hate you or anything like that.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Entyn Rorik, the blaster jockey ;)"

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

K1: Shayla Varn, LS Scoundrel/Consular

K2: Isan Ilar, LS Consular/Jedi Master &/or Alari Kalar, LS Sentinel/Watchman

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords