WHAT ARE YOUR KOTOR 2 NAMES

Seela Karr, this was in Kotor 1. I do not remember what my characters name was for Kotor 2.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Often use same name for K2 that I also have as user name which is Vaxen.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

in k1 i was darien

k2 round one i was revan so i could screw up the game. it was funny, people calling me revan and noone knowing where revan is

k2 round 2 i was Jett Bindo

k2 round 3 i was Darth Vomicus

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

Sexy Bitch.

Always.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Sucky you copy-cat

Krookies original post for all too see.

:shifty:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I either pick some random name from a Baby Name book I have that I bought during my Baldurs Gate1 days, or make up random names on the spur of the moment. Sometimes I use variations on my internet nicknames as well.

Aname is a particular favorite of mine when I'm in a hurry and just want to play. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Janus Nightrider for Male Exile

Tarasha Everson for Female Exile (she didn't know her brother was actually Revan)

I mostly use the F.Exile because F.Exile is canon after all.

Edited by Ioini

for K1 I used 'Lonewolf' (those damn books just stick in my mind) because my dude was a soldier and I didn't really know what direction the game would ultimately take, so I (rather sadly) imagined it was the name on the dude's dog-tags, if he had any.

for K2, real simple, 'Logan'. It just sounded outlandish, a rebellious kinda name and I thought it suited someone who was in Exile.