When you think GOTO what do you think?

When you think GOTO what do you think?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. When you think GOTO what do you think?

• Does that come in pink?
    • Is there a use for it?
    • I like to hide things in him.
    • What's wrong with Goto?
    • I don't know about you but he is allways in my party!
    • There's more crap in him than in my babies diaper!
    • Sniffing his emitions makes me feel wierd!

Just curious, but why set it up in the Star Wars Universe sub-forum rather than the KOTOR II Spoiler or General Discussion?

I'm a curious person and this has me intrigued (plus I'm bored).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

G0-T0 would have been better if the individual did exist and he was operating through that droid instead of the droid acting through a hologram. He was alright until I found out he was a droid

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I think simply "GOTO is evil"

Just wondering who understood... :huh:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Goto's cool.

Seriously, whats there not to love about him?

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

GOTO is evil... GOTO is evil... GOTO is evil... :shifty:

Actually that may be reason why Go-to was DS character instead of neutral

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

G0-T0 would have been better if the individual did exist and he was operating through that droid instead of the droid acting through a hologram. He was alright until I found out he was a droid

Wait a miunte............the man GOTO doesnt exist!? That cant be cuz remember when you first met the droid GOTO said "and I give you this droid as a token of my appreciation. Remember?

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Doubt that even the dark side would willingly accept some entity like G0T0. There probably is hardly any part of SW where he could belong to anyway.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧