Peragus... what snooze

In K2 when you awaken on Peragus and have to do all this crap just to get to your ship was boring as hell for me. All it did was introduce Atton and the utility droid... and the HK droids which are more of a nuessince than a challange, and Kreia that dreafull old woman. They should have introduced them in a much more exciting way. Peragus (in my opinion) didn't really help the plot either. The fuel shortage on Citidel Station should have been brought up in a better way than "Sion missed me and accidently blew up the planet, dodged a bullet there!" I wasted 1 whole hour walking around in my undies for almost the whole mission just to do all that! The only exciting part of that whole mission was the loading screen.

Peragus wasn't that bad. It was just a little too long.

IMO, had they cut Peragus' length in half, it would have been a decent enough beginning level to set the tone and pace for the rest of the game.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Stephen King novel creepy, or Micheal Jackson creepy?

When T3 got knocked out- Stephen King creepy >_<

When you 1st meet Atton as a male in your undies-Michael Jackson creepy :o

When you 1st see Bastila in HER undies.......................priceless :-:wub::wub:

Edited by x1Predator

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

I think Peragus was ment to be like that. It wasn't too bad... I think it gives that impression coz there is no one around except for malfunctioning droids... the Darth Sion bit on the Harbinger was cool & the final bit where the Sith soldiers arrive (don't know where they came from in fact - Mystery?) and u escape on the EH... it seems similar to the Millenium Falcon when it escapes from Hoth or the Death Star!!! Ha ha so cool

I liked Peragus, the only thing I had a problem with were all those damn holologs.  Too many of them.

Ironically enough those were one of my favorite parts of Peragus.

I thought it was an interesting way to learn about what was going on.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Peragus was just.............for lack of a better word....boring. There was no one around except Atton who is an a-hole, T3, and a bunch of dead miners with a bunch of Holologs that help you go through the complicated process of getting a freakin door open. That's the level. It also annoyed me because it was a seemingly endless environment of the same thing. And there was no one to talk to.

Peragus took me like 4 hours to complete.

You know wat else took me that long?.................hehe GOTO's Yacht

I could not find the damn shutdown key no matter how hard I looked until I decided to look in everyroom top to botom. The last one being the room I was captured in. I was pretty pissed.

With Gotos Yacht, half the time unless you got them the first time, you where running around the WHOLE ship trying to find those key things to unlock new things on the terminal JUST to open up the hatch for the ebon hawk, then you had to fight ALL those damn merc noobs. Oh and in the Jek Jek Tar you had to do it as well, and I'm not the one to run away from a fight :(

About Peragus, TOO MUCH DEATH INDEED! Maybe a few alive miners that survived? Now seriously screw that HK noob-it (unit) I dont believe that it could kill EVERYONE those miner droids where pathetic against you, and im sure miners could take them on, no matter what HK said and how he successfully killed them all some should have survived!

I liked Peragus, the only thing I had a problem with were all those damn holologs.  Too many of them.

And dialogue lines in those entries were often abrupt. Sounded a bit like rapid blabbering. Not even relatively long as conversations were for K1.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧