How to dance properly.

kirottu

AH! A resource for those of us who need help working on our "night moves."

It doesn't illustrate my move of choice though, in which the hips move slightly as the arms go through a similar pattern to that of a jogger.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

It doesn't illustrate my move of choice though, in which the hips move slightly as the arms go through a similar pattern to that of a jogger.

Is that the "Dad Dance"?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I only dance with agirls as a form of test. I believe I may have already mentioned I am like unto a white rhino, set afire.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Is that the "Dad Dance"?

Unfortunately, yes.

I have tried other, cooler, types of dancing. However, my body eventually returns to its natural state of traveling on some otherworldly treadmill.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I went to his main site and saw the "Advanced" dancing one too.

I'm still stuck on the 80s moves you see in the first Terminator - I'm afraid I have a long way to go to match his expertise.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Doesn't everybodies?

Yes, it's the natural state of being.

That or the fist-in-the-ear-slight-ankle-twist.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I just wobble slowly from side to side.. occasionally I throw up all over myself. That works wonders with the girls.

Edited by mkreku

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I only dance when my judgement is severely impaired due to a high degree of intoxication. And by then, trying to pull any of those would only result in me kissing the floor.

EDIT: Also, for advanced users only. clicky.

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Heh, all those dance moves and that guy still hasn't caught on to the greatest dance crave ever. And by that I'm referring to the robot dance.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

reminds me of this

That's one of the best youtubes* ever.

*Yes, it's a noun now.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

one of the most popular, too. :D

And yeah, that one crossed my mind too.

Of course, bad dancing wouldn't be complete without mentioning The Brady Bunch during their variety hour days. Hahah...oh man...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

*Yes, it's a noun now.

I know 'to google' is officially a verb now, according to Merriam-Webster. :D

Donny and Marie?!
*Yes, it's a noun now.

*Stop Americanizing the language, there's enough of them doing without you.

My fixation for lingo-rape hasn't stuck on yet, unless you can't find "Americanizing" in the Merriam-Webster. :p"

kirottu said:

Donny and Marie?!
*Yes, it's a noun now.

*Stop Americanizing the language, there's enough of them doing without you.

My fixation for lingo-rape hasn't stuck on yet, unless you can't find "Americanizing" in the Merriam-Webster. :)"

Poetry and linguistic innovation are the enemies of clich

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT