This made me cry...

Deraldin

The part at the bottom under "More Information"?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Did the stupid looking guy on the front cover make you cry?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

it actually hurts to see them use a Van Buren Screenshot :'(

But they did get the NMA part right, and number of posters, lol

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Look more carefully at the picture, it says: "Box art may not be as exactly as shown". You gotta read between the lines, my friends...

BTW, do you think Bethesda has bought the rights to the Mystary engine?

and the price: 59.99 dollars (someone has to go back to kindergarden to learn how to read... :wacko:" )

Edited by ramza

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

:groan:

They are really stupid if they think the Fallout fanbase just consists of people who frequent the NMA site.

On the other hand it probably won't matter seeing as its Bethesda. Masters at hype and

soil eroding graphics.

If Oblivion sales are anything to go by; plus FOO3 being made for console.

The same people that bought Oblivion will probably buy FOO(blivion)3 and make Bethesda a boatload of money.

And that is the bottomline.

Sad but true.

How is making a boatload money sad?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I make a boat load of money. Just the size of one of those small toy boats.

:groan:

They are really stupid if they think the Fallout fanbase just consists of people who frequent the NMA site.

Agreed. That's also a pretty lame thing for them to do in my opinion.

On the other hand it probably won't matter seeing as its Bethesda. Masters at hype and soil eroding graphics.

:-

If Oblivion sales are anything to go by; plus FOO3 being made for console.

The same people that bought Oblivion will probably buy FOO(blivion)3 and make Bethesda a boatload of money.

And that is the bottomline.

Sad but true.

:ermm:

What I found funny is that that screenshot was taken from Future Shop's website.

I actually thought it was a photoshop so I had to check for myself. Thats funny.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

How is making a boatload money sad?

Well, not sad per se, just pointing that Bethesda's focus is in making maximum sales instead of on making a great Fallout. imho.

In the end whatever game they make, let us hope it has some virtue in being called "Fallout 3".

We all know the fallout name has great resonance with many gamers. >_<