Selling T3 to Kodin

I'm playing my 2nd darkside game and Nar Shaddaa is my 2nd planet. I was really evil by selling T3 to Kodin :thumbsup: , but now I can't get back onto the Ebon Hawk. The thing is, I dont have Visas yet. So that means that I probably wont be able to do the Red Eclipse attack and if I can, she'll attack too, and that'll get messy. Should I just buy the little guy back? o:)

Either T3 or Bao-Dur can help. Each has their own characteristical abilities.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Im sure you dont need to buy him back, because he will infiltrate Voggas storage room for you...

@icebox15: Im pretty sure his slot in the party menu is just greyed out (like it is on your 1st run through Telos)

Turns out I cant buy him back. Looks like I have to wait for him to go into Vogga's. The thing is, will I be able to enter the Ebon Hawk when the Red Eclipse guys attack? :ermm: I can't get back into the ship either because it says I need T3 for the astrogation charts :)

You can sell T3, though you won't get to go to the Ebon Hawk until the Red Eclipse show up, and then Kodin will sell T3 to Vogga instead of The Champ

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I don't get Visas if I go to Nar Shaddaa first and sell T3 before returning to the Ebon Hawk

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

The actual battle

DAWUSS

Even as DS, have not really tried selling T3 off, and hardly would want to. Not as a first option.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 4 years later...
if you sell T3 you will have to stay on Nar Shadaa :o

Yeah i have noticed that now, i can't even enter Ebon Hawk as someones though suggested,

and if i cant enter Ebon Hawk then it cant trigger red eclipse attack that will make me able

to get back my....roid?

I have talked to the Ebon Hawks new owner though and i was off-course rude and he

runned on-board if i remember right? and i guess he is involved as a trigger for red eclipse

some way? but i guess that doesn't compensate for me not having T3!!!!! that can trigger the trigger LOL

If i just could enter my **** ship ! then i could solve the problem even though i dont leave the planet!

How did Obsidian think when thei came up with this idea to give this lust chance

into the hands of the player? :) thei seem to have taken for granted that the player gonna know

that you must let a group called Red eclipse that you have never heard of before must **** and

attack your ship before you wanna sell away T3, i want an answer

from Obsidian's president please :sorcerer:

So i guess that the doom is that i must replay Nar Shaada from a save before i selled my **** to Kodin?

crap...i have gotten far!!!

thanks for any confirm reply on this little bump!

Edited by Bl

No, you can enter the EH perfectly fine when the Red Eclipse show up. Without the RE though, nope, you gotta wait till you get him back (you'll be dumped on NS after the Red Eclipse battle, if you HAD T3 it would place you on the Ebon Hawk).

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

No, you can enter the EH perfectly fine when the Red Eclipse show up. Without the RE though, nope, you gotta wait till you get him back (you'll be dumped on NS after the Red Eclipse battle, if you HAD T3 it would place you on the Ebon Hawk).

Yeah but thei dont appear if you cant fet onbiard EH, what is otherwise the trigger for Red eclipse to show up?

but i cant get T3 back since Red eclipse first need T3 to trigger themself to later get T3 back -_-

If i have understand this req incorrectly correct me! :)