Revan and Exile

Do you want to see Revan and the Exile again in Kotor3  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see Revan and the Exile again in Kotor3

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know/Don't care

Revan's not a Jedi Master either... just a Knight.

But however I don't care whether they are dead or not...

They probably only make a short apparence...

Um...revan was a Jedi Master before the Mandalorian Wars. i don't suppose you've ever read The Chronicles.

.............As the battle rages on, Jedi Master REVAN moves surreptitiously between unknown sectors, scouting for potential strongholds to withstand the attacks. He soon discovers the shadowy Malachor V, ..................

Edited by DarthReliguim

Revan and Exile should fight .

It`s logically that Exile should win, because Revan is past and the Exile future

So true... unless they're already dead.

revan probaly got captured and the exile probaly got murdered i really don't give a damn

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

you could not have bot revan and exile appear without offending at MINIMUM half the fanbase because you got "them" wrong.... well revan yes Exile not really. Anyway this arguement is kind of pointless.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

• 2 weeks later...

I think obsidian should surprise us with yet another interesting character and you would cross paths with revan or hear about them. But this leads me to alot of thought since the order was anailated. Would obsidain make up a new character or would you play as atton or something and make it cannically correct that he was traiend as a jedi from the exile? If we see the Exile I want to see or hear that the Exile destroyed herself/himself in order to end the force echos or something. If we see the Exile I think he/she should show up in some sort of robes and same as Revan. Or mabey the exile will go there and find out somethign consumed revan or perhaps even revan died. In KOTOR2 Revans friends were worried about him that soemthing may have happened. Mabey these "true sith" killed him or are turning him to the path of the dark side. Either way I want to see the Exiles path meet with Revans. But I want to see the option of choosing the Exiles gender and you could meet the exile on the way in a certain disguise to hide himself or look alike these true sith. And you could talk to him and mabey he could join your party for a limited amount of time. Same with revan.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

I meant to add male revan reunite with bastila :">

Edited by Revan1127

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

But they wouldn't really be your characters anymore.

Well, Revan's case is not so clear. After all, his/her memories are becoming back like a flood, so is her/his old personality (that is of course somewhat altered by player's character, and is she/he ds/ls etc.) and we have certain information about that personality. Revan was (IS "now") witty and higly intelligent character, so if your Revan was jerk and total idiot, no, you are not going to see that kind of Revan.

Exile is other thing

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Well, Revan's case is not so clear. After all, his/her memories are becoming back like a flood, so is her/his old personality (that is of course somewhat altered by player's character, and is she/he ds/ls etc.) and we have certain information about that personality. Revan was (IS "now") witty and higly intelligent character, so if your Revan was jerk and total idiot, no, you are not going to see that kind of Revan.

Exile is other thing

Revan was always smart. He possed such a great knowledge of the force. I don't see how your revan can be dumb even when playing the game. Anyway yeah I agree. But if revan showed up what would his/her voice be like? And I assume he would be in a costume right?

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Exile is other thing

Revan was always smart. He possed such a great knowledge of the force. I don't see how your revan can be dumb even when playing the game.

It is called roleplaying

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I'd say have them both in it. To solve the problem of people who like to have them one gender/appearance, you could just add two customization screens at the beginning of the game. So before you play, you have the option of customizing Revan and the Exile, and if you don't want to, it could do a random skin and canon gender/alignments. It shouldn't be that hard to program different gender responses. The only real impact either of the two could really have on the game that relates to their gender and alignment is the Exile--whether or not Atton went with him/her. Or you could simplify things and have him be dead.

And if that would be too complicated, I'd rather the game designers just include them both as canon than they not be in there. C'mon, people... it's not like you'd be playing as them anyway. ^_^

• 1 month later...

having ANOTHER power house as strong as Revan and Exile, and involving them into a strory originaly about Revan that was expanded to include a character(Exile) never even discussed in the first game would be ridiculous.

Not only would this new character not have any significance mentioned in the first game, which did leave room for what happened during the mandalorian wars (covered by Exile)... But this new character would not have been mentioned in the SECOND game with any importance....

So this new character would have to have a backstory intertwined with both Exile and Revan, and this backstrory would have to give the new character significant individual importance, while being completely unnoticed during TWO long games which explain in relative detail what happened during Revan and Exile's battles.

This story has spawned two leading figures, each with their own set of leading NPCs... Another leading figure would only make the importance of that figure miniscule when comparing them to Revan and Exile, just as the Exile's importance is nothing but a shadow of Revan's.

• 4 weeks later...

I think that revan can certainly appear, wearing his/her robes of course so you

can't see his/her face, or make out gender.

The exile would be tougher, unless they were to have him encased in armour

or a similar robe to revan.

(revan as the master, exile as the apprentice)

That might work, otherwise you would have to design them both to fit in with

your character (which I think would be quite annoying) their alignment could be

set by you at the start in a conversation with someone, or be the same as you

when you meet them, so you're on the same side.