Fallout RPG by J.E. Sawyer

Dagon

I was brosing an internet and i found this J.E. Fallout Wiki and it seems to be PNP RPG being created by J.E. Sawyer, Do you know something more about it, is it just someone using Josh's name or is it Josh himself it's quite interesting. I'm looking forward to try this system.

You're so old.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Capital idea.

*searches for wizened eldster emoticon*

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

• 2 weeks later...

It's Jorian, my old Hungarian homie.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

OUT OF EXISTENCE.

Mayhaps this has something to do with Bethsoft's acquisition of the Fallout IP? I mean, it could just be the case that Josh ain't very good with keeping his stuff up, and I haven't checked since a few months back, but the possibility is there.

It's a shame, because I have most of the SIMPLE info transcribed roughly into a text document, but I remember missing a few crucial sections and I don't think I covered them. Could be lost forever.

• 2 months later...

I asked J.E. Sawyer some time ago and he said he had problems with the server and when he has time, he'll put it up again. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to have much time... If he puts it up again (if only for a while) or sends it to me, I could copy it to The Vault - Fallout wiki if he doesn't mind it, so that it's not lost.

All we really need is the "Vital Status" part of the document and the system would be easily playable. As it stands, I'd like to know how fatigue is supposed to work, at least. Either that's something we both missed, or it's something Sawyer didn't put up on his wiki.

Fatigue was a kind of "temporary damage". You accumulated fatigue on a positive scale, usually after having armor absorb damage. Someone shoots you in the chest with a shotgun for 18 points of damage. Your armor absorbs 12, so you subtract 6 points of damage and add 12 points of fatigue. Fatigue could also be inflicted by the "coming down" effects of various chems, such as super stims. Fatigue was depleted at your healing rate every round (on your turn). So it would go away quickly, but the effects of allowing too much to accrue could be very bad.

When a character's fatigue passed his or her current hit points, the character was knocked out. He or she would automatically fall to the ground unconscious. It was possible for a character to become knocked out for only a round or two, but that could easily be enough to result in death at the hands of an opportunistic enemy.