Freedon Nadd (Spirit): ?

Marka Ragnos (Spirit): ?

Master Vodo-Siosk Baas: ?

Master Odan-Urr: ?

Master Thon: ?

Sylvar: ?

Crado: ?

Oss Willum: ?

These are just a few of my ideas. Please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas about the subject. Thank you.

Edited by Exar Kun

There will not be more SW movies, what

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Oh, then... :)

Ah-nuld for Exar Kun :-

And Pamela Anderson for random jedi chick 01

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Oh, then... :)

Ah-nuld for Exar Kun :-

And Pamela Anderson for random jedi chick 01

:) Very funny, Xard. Pamela Anderson should be banned from the Film Actor's Guild forever. Seriously though, I am certain you have some good ideas floating around in that head of yours. You know this story as well as I do. How would you like to see it on screen?

I know she's not listed, however....

Bastila Shan: Kate Beckinsale!!!!!

Yes.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I'm not sure whether Kate Beckinsale could fit the role of Bastila. I think we should find a new actress for Bastila... none at the moment resemble her.

Are you kidding me?

Kate Beckinsale's voice would be almost a perfect match for Jennifer Hale's, she's got the same hair color as Bastila, same physique, and same facial structure (lean, thin face).

Of course, I just got into a debate over a fictional movie character in a movie that will never be made, but are you kidding me?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Who would be Jolee?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Who would be Jolee?

The Great Sith War precedes the KotOR game storyline. Anyway, my choice for Jolee would be Morgan Freeman.

I thought jolee fought in the great hyperspace war though, didnt his wife fight for exar kun.

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

Who would be Jolee?

The Great Sith War precedes the KotOR game storyline. Anyway, my choice for Jolee would be Morgan Freeman.

I thought jolee fought in the great hyperspace war though, didnt his wife fight for exar kun.

I think poster exar is referring to the Sith war and he's also referring to the comics... Comics eat the games for breakfast.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Who would be Jolee?

Good point, Revan. To my knowledge, Jolee did not participate in the war directly. He approximated that of a witness. He was approaching his early twenties at the time. Though, he was heavily affected by the dark path and eventual demise of his tainted companion, Nayama, who did partake in the war.

Who would be Jolee?

I think poster exar is referring to the Sith war and he's also referring to the comics... Comics eat the games for breakfast.

For the most part... Yeah.

Unfortunately, Bastila Shan was not alive during the Great Sith War. She is conceived approximately twenty years later.

Personally, I would have to choose Scarlett Johansson for the Bastila Shan role.

She would be great for the Nomi Sunrider part, too.