KOTOR III Planets

Maybe they could fit that in K3 as well, with something like star maps.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

But it always nice to have a large, empty planet. Empty as in, not too many inhabitants.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I want some more action then just droids.

I'm sure Accept can provide that >_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I get lost on Malachore. I like getting lost.

I liked the sewers on Taris, it has atmosphere, giant ancient sewers, but it's only ancient because Mission said the door was old, maybe the Bekks are plebs.

I don't like Rakata, thought it does have the illusionary paradise thing which is interesting, but it's too pretty to be real. Not because of the dorkside corrupting the planet like Malachore, but because of the postcard western perception of tropical loveliness.

Dantooine will always smell of those big jam filled chocolate doughnuts, because that was what I was eating the first time I was doing that murder investigation quest. *sigh* :)

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I too most certainly like getting lost, happened quite a lot to me in KotOR1 almost on every planet. Especially Taris, Dantooine, Kashyyyk (in the shadowlands), Manaan sometimes I still tend to get lost I go the wrong way and never know where the Republic Embassy is I always have to double check. Tatooine isnt much, just two large areas of nothingness.

I didnt really get that element of being lost in KotOR2, I felt more like chasing my own tail or going around in circles.

^I hate Manaan as much as you do. And OH! The underwater thingy with you wearing The Environmental Suit.. Gosh.. It takes forever to reach places..

I'd rather revisit Malachor V, if ever they make KotOR 2's darkside ending canon, or maybe The Star Forge itself.. :sorcerer:

sugodpalpa.gif

• 1 month later...
I think it would be nice to ne able to visit all the worlds that you've visited in K1 and K2 (except for Taris and Peragus II as they are no longer there.)

Battle monsters not least ye become a monster. If you gaze into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you

in k1 canderous said that they fought a "living asteroid that spat lava" and if any of you are familiar with the new jedi order series then you would no that the yuuzhang vongs ships were "living asteroids that spat lava" and that they lost there connection through the force thousands of years ago and then in k2 if u get t3 to display the messege of bastilla or carth sayin reven went to unknown space were the yuuzhang vong came from coincidence i think not this is possibly were the game is heading and not to the world you speak of such as naarshada or corrusant and the such

If the Yuuxhang Vong turn up in K3 I will, personally, track down every single person who worked on the game and do things to them that would make Darth Vader look like a small puppy.

Yes, Canderious did say that, but like many elements in KOTOR it is a nod to later Starwars stories, not an indication of where things are going. I'd also like to note that 'Unknown regions' simply means areas of the galaxy that the Republic hasn't explored-and even 4000 years later thats a huge area, most of the Galaxy in fact.

I usually go left apposed to right, or whever it is. I hate in Manaan all the modules you have to cross and the loading time.

manaan wasnt that bad. the selkath were a bit annoying, and the underwater sucked, but it was still a fun place.

but Peragus........

When you are suffering, know that I have betrayed you.......

I'd like it to make you retrace the steps that the Exile and Revan took to find out where they went, leaving out Taris and Peragus of course. I'd also like to see Coruscant and maybe the new council if you sided the Exile to LS. And determining the Exile's gender could have a different effect of who's on the council. More planets and different locations on the planets would be excellent with quests that make you go to there to complete them.

Of all the planets in the two KOTOR games some are more likely to show up than others;

Taris; Unlikely, while there *could* still be a few who survived the bombing there wouldn't really be anything to do.

Dantooine; Probable, even though its been in both games and there is not really that much there. If I had to put money on one planet being included in all three games Dantooine would be the best bet.

Tatooine; Probably not, I have a hard time believing that they could find anything to do here, unless your following Revans steps from K1....which lets face it would be dull.

Mahann; Maybe, there is nothing to stop this world from turning up again, regardless of how you played K1.

Wookie world (yes, ok I can't remember how to spell it...) ; very unlikely. The problem here is that if you pick Revan as being a LS'er he would have freed the Wookies, and they then refused to allow outsiders to land there (Revan aside). They'd have to come up with a viable reason why the Wookies would allow you to land-without the fur balls being invaded and enslaved again, which would lead to missions here almost identical to those in K1.

Korriban; *Sighs* probably (as much as I'd rather not see the place again). The Sith could have returned here regardless of how you played the first two games.

Yavin 4; Possible, but unlikely given what little is know about the world in the EU-namely that no-one settled that world after Exar Kun and everything he had of value down there was destroyed.

Starforge world; Its possible, if they write things so that the Rakatans have some connection to the growing threat or knowledge of it. This would, however, create problems since Revan would have eliminated at least one of the two groups there. Not a major problem, there would be ways around it, but it could be more effort than it would be worth.

Peragus; Worryingly this is possible-the station *could* have been re-built depending on how much time has passed since K2. Very unlikely though, apart from anything else even LA might think twice before putting such a dull planet into K3.

Telos; Possible, although since the world could have been left as a wasteland if you played as Dark-side unlikely.

Nar-Shadaar; Quite possible unless they add Cororsant to K3-the two worlds would be too much alike in someways to get away with having both in the same game.

Duxn/Onderon; If the Mandolorian's play a major part in K3 then quite probably-at least Duxn since thats the new home world of the Mandolorian clans.

Malacore; No, simply put if the Exile was LS the world was destroyed-so including this world would be a waste of time from a development prospective as it wouldn't be there to be visited in some games.

Duxn/Onderon; If the Mandolorian's play a major part in K3 then quite probably-at least Duxn since thats the new home world of the Mandolorian clans.

ya i definately want to see onderon in k3

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader

in k1 canderous said that they fought a "living asteroid that spat lava" and if any of you are familiar with the new jedi order series then you would no that the yuuzhang vongs ships were "living asteroids that spat lava" and that they lost there connection through the force thousands of years ago and then in k2 if u get t3 to display the messege of bastilla or carth sayin reven went to unknown space were the yuuzhang vong came from coincidence i think not this is possibly were the game is heading and not to the world you speak of such as naarshada or corrusant and the such

If the Yuuxhang Vong turn up in K3 I will, personally, track down every single person who worked on the game and do things to them that would make Darth Vader look like a small puppy.

Yes, Canderious did say that, but like many elements in KOTOR it is a nod to later Starwars stories, not an indication of where things are going. I'd also like to note that 'Unknown regions' simply means areas of the galaxy that the Republic hasn't explored-and even 4000 years later thats a huge area, most of the Galaxy in fact.

that maybe but the star systems in the star wars universe are the same in the games movies and books and there is nuthin wrong with the yuzhang vong i thought it was noce to see a foe the jedi couldnt over come with the force since they lost there affiliation with the force many millenia ago through some unknown cause

Battle monsters not least ye become a monster. If you gaze into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you

that maybe but the star systems in the star wars universe are the same in the games movies and books and there is nuthin wrong with the yuzhang vong i thought it was noce to see a foe the jedi couldnt over come with the force since they lost there affiliation with the force many millenia ago through some unknown cause

The problem would be that it would smack of them running out of ideas. Having vague tie-ins with the films and later periods is fine-it would be rather hard to avoid that really. What I would object to is basically using the plot of something that occurs at a later date and reusing it that much.

Yes, the plot for KOTOR does have quite a few eliments taken from the films (Superweapon that can destroy the Republic, being captured by the Lord of the Sith...superfast smuggling ship) but it has just enough originality not to feel the same as the films.

Including the Yuzhang would also leave a major problem in the EU-Given that Revan seems to be so well known if he first faced the Yuzhang and drove them back would the Jedi-even after Palpatine all but eliminated them-really have forgotton about them? We know that Luke Skywalker had access to at least one Jedi holocron, and at one point he was using it to get information about Sith Lords prior to Vader. It would also be natural for him (or at least one of his students) to have looked at information about great Jedi Masters. Regardless of if he was looking at Jedi or Sith I would be astonished if Revans name didn't crop up at least once. At another point Luke and his students were looking at Jedi who lost their connection to the force to aid a Jedi who had lost their connection, in which case it would, again, be very surprising if the Exile didn't show up while they were researching that.

I'd find it hard to believe that they would have failed to get information on Revan and/or the Exile that didn't meantion what they were fighting. Even if they never got the name surely someone would have noticed that the Yuzhang bore a resembance to what Revan was fighting.

*Shrugs* of course for all that logic the threat probably will turn out to be the Yuzhang after all, adding in some explination about never finding out their name....or Revan and the Exile never coming back....or collective amneasia.....

I think that not only do you add a few new planets, but expand greatly on them, and the places to go, anywhere, like a gta type anywhere. That in itself would add tons of more excitement of exploring.

Also, why do people want to add so many sith related worlds? From the past two games, the sith worlds seemed kinda empty. Planets like Mustafar and Hoth are way to unihabited to have anything of real interest on it.

I agree that Corusaunt should be added (with maybe your own speeder to drive around with :) ), and Corellia does sound good to add, and Alderraan as well.

I think that not only do you add a few new planets, but expand greatly on them, and the places to go, anywhere, like a gta type anywhere. That in itself would add tons of more excitement of exploring.

Also, why do people want to add so many sith related worlds? From the past two games, the sith worlds seemed kinda empty. Planets like Mustafar and Hoth are way to unihabited to have anything of real interest on it.

I agree that Corusaunt should be added (with maybe your own speeder to drive around with :) ), and Corellia does sound good to add, and Alderraan as well.

I agree, new worlds would be better rather than going back to, say, Dantooine for the third time and Mustafar and Hoth really would leave you with nothing to do.

If Corusanunt is included in K3 then I don't think Correlia or Nar-Shaddar would be there as well, fact is that they are all city worlds-Corrleia less so-so they would end up being to similar in appearance and probably in possible missions-at the least it would stretch the abilities of the development teams to the point where they would no doubt consider dropping at least one of them. Having said that Corrleia has something like five inhabited planets-and at least two of them are not populated by humans by native species-as well as Centrepoint station. So they could include Correlia along with Corusant, as long as most of the action on the former takes place elsewhere in the system.

Alderraan would be a good alternative to Dantooine, the planets are, I think, meant to be similar in apperance although Alderraan is the more heavily populated world.