KOTOR III Planets

I wouldn't mind seeing a few of the planets from the clone wars animated series. Or maybe Hoth not sure if I spelled that right, the ice planet that exar's spirt rest on.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

I wouldn't mind seeing a few of the planets from the clone wars animated series. Or maybe Hoth not sure if I spelled that right, the ice planet that exar's spirt rest on.

Exar Kuns spirit is on Yavin IV, not Hoth which was the location of the rebel base in Empire strikes back. Would be interesting if Hoth was a planet you visited and thanks you your actions in someway gets turned into the ice ball we see 4000 years later....

I think we should see some of the planets where species comes from, we've seen Dxun, I think Thyferra, where the Twi'leks come from I think Alderaan would look good, and Ziost being the planet of the true Sith and of course, having the true Sith as probabally the main theme in K3.

Thyferra is where Bacta is produced by the time of the films, since its not around during the time of Revan I assume the planet wasn't discovered at the time of the KOTOR games. The Twi'lek homeworld is called Rhyloth, and I'd love to see that as the Twi'leks are meant to live in a vast underground city due to conditions on the surface.

Thats the one, remembering from Empire at War, well I remembered that it had a y in it somewhere and a r.

We need some places in the normal galaxy and when we get to the point where we go to the unknown regions we need to go to some of their planets, Ziost would be good as it is a true sith planet, but I dont really think we need to go to pointless barron wasteland planets like Hoth, there is nothing to be gained out of going there.

Guest The Architect

Come to think of it, since we have no idea what the currently non-existent KotOR III plot is going to be, I

Edited by The Architect

I don't really mind going to some of the same worlds again. But they need to be creative about it:

if I go to Telos, I want to go to the part that is contaminated (maybe have to wear an environment suit).

if I go to Taris, I want to wade through rubble (and/or go subterrainian to the so-called Promised Land).

and Dantooine, well, I see Dantooine as an Earth clone, really...surely, it has to have mountains, rivers, polar regions, etc....just not the same stuff we've already seen (at least not exclusively).

Tatooine -- NEVER again should this be an essential world in a game like this....however, I think it makes a good easter egg that just happens to be on your astro charts.

Onderon -- give me an explorable Iziz that is about 5 times what we saw last time and you'll have no complaints from me.

Tatooine -- NEVER again should this be an essential world in a game like this....however, I think it makes a good easter egg that just happens to be on your astro charts.

Yea, Tatooine is just not a good place to develop a story. I'd like to see it on the next one, but only for things like swoop racing and a few extra sidequests.

Edited by JediMasterWeasel

The purpose of this thread is to tell which planets you would like to visit in K3.  I for one would like to finally visit Corusant.  Or walk the dead and lifeless world of Katarr (Miraluka homeworld.)  Or for some reason I actually want to go to Nal Hutta to see all those Hutts in one big place.

I'd like to see Taris again, maybe run across the inhabitants of the under city if they happened to survive the bombardment. What planet was Yoda living on? AND I would very much enjoy having to travel into the uncharted regions on an involved quest to find some uncharted planet or even better, Planets, but I'm not gonna be greedy. And I think a more in-depth visit to tattoine is in order, I want to see more of the planet including the giant sand creature and anchorhead with more shops in different places. I'm sure there must be a sheltered cantina underground, like the city cantinas. OH and I can't forget Sleyheron, Uthura Ban's homeworld.

Unrelated note: I'd like to see more planets all together, like ten, is that asking too much?

No more Tatooine.

I have to agree, Tatooine is meant to be some backwater(less) planet, not the galaxys version of grand central station. Yet every time they do a Starwars game up it pops as a vital location you have to go to. It worked in KOTOR, it wouldn't work in KOTOR 3. There are plenty of other planets from the EU they can pick without having to revisit the same old planets.

I'd like to see 2 planets from the second game - Onderon and Korriban.

I like Onderon beacuse it's so much people there, and with that, lots of side-quests.

And also it was just nice architecture there, all... cosy. >_<

And like i said i'd like to see Korriban once again.

I like that planet because it's all "ancient", many artifacts and stuffs, and it's many more secrets there that still can be learn...

Edited by Accept

I'd like to see 2 planets from the second game - Onderon and Korriban.

I like Onderon beacuse it's so much people there, and with that, lots of side-quests.

And also it was just nice architecture there, all... cosy.  :lol:

And like i said i'd like to see Korriban once again.

I like that planet because it's all "ancient", many artifacts and stuffs, and it's many more secrets there that still can be learn...

if they do Korriban again, they have to do something exotic...maybe climbing up one of those giant statues and opening a giant eyeball (that is actually a door) and then enter a laberynth of tunnels, etc.

that is just one idea but they need to show us something new and exotic there if they use it.

if they do Korriban again, they have to do something exotic...maybe climbing up one of those giant statues and opening a giant eyeball (that is actually a door) and then enter a laberynth of tunnels, etc.

that is just one idea but they need to show us something new and exotic there if they use it.

I'd be happy just if i could explore a couple more tombs, in an new area.

I would like Onderon again, but hopefully they turn it into another Taris, ie. almost endless places to explore, I really loved exploring all the apartments in both uppercity and lowercity, they tried something similar in Telos, but nothing in either of the games could compare to how long Taris was and the extent of things that you could explore.

I would like Onderon again, but hopefully they turn it into another Taris, ie. almost endless places to explore, I really loved exploring all the apartments in both uppercity and lowercity, they tried something similar in Telos, but nothing in either of the games could compare to how long Taris was and the extent of things that you could explore.

I agree, Taris was a really nice, fleshed out world, especially if you do the "pro wrestling" and all the other sidequests.

If they can do Iziz like that (except with the more ancient architecture for the buildings), then Onderon would be great.

I like the idea of visiting either worlds we've heard but not seen and worlds that we've glimpsed but not seriously visited or have only been seen in books or comics.

I'd like the idea of visiting a cold world (snow, ice, the whole deal) so I'd suggest Rhen Var. It's a planet of recent connection in terms of the grand story of Star Wars, as it was the site of Ulic Qel-Droma's redemption following the Sith War, which gives good reason to visit it.

Also, Felucia had an interesting look to it, I'd like the chance to visit there, since it's really only been seen in Battlefront II.

Also, maybe to tie up Mandalorian elements, a visit to Mandalore itself would be in order.

Ossus sounds like a good idea, too. It could be new seat of the reconstructed Jedi Order, or a planet where Jedi who survived the Sith attacks have gathered following the deaths of Kreia, Sion, and Nihlius.

Having a cold, or snow world would be good, Rhen Vhar would be so much better then boring old nothing on it Hoth. Why is it that everyone has to add in random Ep3 planets that have no significance or serve any purpose in the game, ie. Mustafaar, Mustafaar is just some lame volcanic wasteland gg.

Having a cold, or snow world would be good, Rhen Vhar would be so much better then boring old nothing on it Hoth. Why is it that everyone has to add in random Ep3 planets that have no significance or serve any purpose in the game, ie. Mustafaar, Mustafaar is just some lame volcanic wasteland gg.

I think the appeal of Hoth is just that it is an ice world...so, really, a vote for Hoth is just a vote for a polar-type campaign.

I agree with you about the movie worlds....most aren't needed in any way and some, like Mustafaar, make no sense for KOTOR.

Coruscant and Utopu (or whatever it is called) would be good. Utopu has significance for the Jedi, I believe.

Why is it that everyone has to add in random Ep3 planets that have no significance or serve any purpose in the game, ie. Mustafaar, Mustafaar is just some lame volcanic wasteland gg.

Hey, like I said, I liked the look of Felucia. But if KOTOR III does have a volcanic planet, I say we go with Sleyheron, seeing as how it was supposed to be the volcanic planet in KOTOR 1 before being cut.

It would be really awesome if kotor 3 had unique worlds like manaan or the unknown beach planet. Something that has nice scenery and a unique look of it. I'd really like if they took a bit more time to fine tune the worlds to be a bit more interesting like focus on architecture and landscapes and stuff.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Manaan was great, it wasnt shown or heard before. Its really visually impressive and wasnt too bad, again though I like to do a lot of exploring and we did do a quite a lot of that in Manaan but most in Taris, KotOR1 focused on planets with significant features, Manaan = Water, Kashyyyk = Forest, Tatooine = Desert, ect.