KOTOR III Planets

The purpose of this thread is to tell which planets you would like to visit in K3. I for one would like to finally visit Corusant. Or walk the dead and lifeless world of Katarr (Miraluka homeworld.) Or for some reason I actually want to go to Nal Hutta to see all those Hutts in one big place.

iceman1731.jpg

This topic should be locked. All Kotor III conversation goes into its very own topic

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Not one based on force powers that you would like to see.

Lets mould this thread so that it stays unlocked because I would like to discuss this in a non bloated 188 page topic.

I would like to visit Tatooine but under my idea of something in kotor3, instead of singly travelling to 1 location like you did in Kotor1 only going to anchorhead. I would like to travel to Mos Espa, Mos Eisley and Anchorhead as well as other major settlements in Tattoine, and other planets.

I would like to see NarShadaa again, but more of it and different places, Coruscant would be alright, Alderaan and some other places teeming with life

I would like to visit Tatooine but under my idea of something in kotor3, instead of singly travelling to 1 location like you did in Kotor1 only going to anchorhead. I would like to travel to Mos Espa, Mos Eisley and Anchorhead as well as other major settlements in Tattoine, and other planets.

Mos Espa and Mos Eisley don't exist at the time... I agree that Nar Shaddaa should be expanded a lot more.

I would place the planets in this order: Coruscant, Corellia as start-ups. Then u choose between Dantooine, Katarr, Sleheyron, Rakatan Affiliated Worlds (Drall & Selonia)... then the Evil Battlecruiser (I don't know what name) and finally Ziost, the true Sith homeworld.

We should see Korriban and Ziost in there, along with a few more planets affiliated with the Sith Empire

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I agree with starting out on coruscant and probably corellia. You could visit a number of different planets old and new and I definetely think you should end on a "True Sith" homeworld. :cool:

Edited by sion01

Ziost - Many forgotten Sith secrets remain here.

Dathomir - Chu'unthor crash-landed here. Chu'unthor may contain some valuable Jedi teachings or perhaps some interesting artifacts.

Tython - Inception of the first Jedi Order.

Ossus - Home of the Great Jedi Library.

Thosa - Birthplace of Jedi Master Odan-Urr.

Corellia - Corellians assisted in the construction of the Star Forge. Perhaps the Corellians have backround knowledge of the Celestials and their technologies.

I'll just reiterate my original response.

Ziost - Many forgotten Sith secrets remain here.

Dathomir - Chu'unthor crash-landed here. Chu'unthor may contain some valuable Jedi teachings or perhaps some interesting artifacts.

Tython - Inception of the first Jedi Order.

Ossus - Home of the Great Jedi Library.

Thosa - Birthplace of Jedi Master Odan-Urr.

Corellia - Corellians assisted in the construction of the Star Forge. Perhaps the Corellians have backround knowledge of the Celestials and their technologies.

I'll just reiterate my original response.

crafty corellians

I think it would be nice to ne able to visit all the worlds that you've visited in K1 and K2 (except for Taris and Peragus II as they are no longer there.) I'd like to go to a Mandalorian homeworld as well.

Edited by icebox15
iceman1731.jpg

I think it would be nice to ne able to visit all the worlds that you've visited in K1 and K2 (except for Taris and Peragus II as they are no longer there.)  I'd like to go to a Mandalorian homeworld as well.

I think the game would become too long... it would take about a month to finish...

Guest The Architect

The planets I want to see in KOTOR III are...

Alderaan

M4-78

Slehyeron

Ziost

Khar Shian

Mykr

Apart from those planets, I don't really mind what planets we see in KOTOR III, as long as we see at least three planets in the unknown regions that is associated with the 'True Sith'. In my list, Ziost and Khar Shian can be considered as planets that are 'True Sith' linked, so that's two out of three.

I suppose I'd like to see Tatooine again in KOTOR III, since it's my favourite planet in the entire Star Wars Universe, but the problem is the devs would have a difficult time coming up with excuseable plot reasons as to why the new main character of KOTOR III will be visiting Tatooine, and that's why Tatooine is not going to be in my KOTOR III story.

Now, I've mentioned the planets I want to see in KOTOR III, now I'll mention the planets I'd like to see in KOTOR III, but only if the plot reasons for visiting these planets are plausible...

Tatooine

Coruscant

Dantooine

Korriban

Taris

Corellia

Ryloth

Sullust

Dxun

I'd suggest that we visit somewhere between '8-10' planets in KOTOR III...

Edited by The Architect

I think it would be nice to ne able to visit all the worlds that you've visited in K1 and K2 (except for Taris and Peragus II as they are no longer there.)  I'd like to go to a Mandalorian homeworld as well.

I think the game would become too long... it would take about a month to finish...

I would be happy with that, considering K2 took about a few days

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Wha? Week long game? :huh:

You mean that you play the game 24/7, or few hours in day, or...?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Umm... That would mean that game would be 14-21 hours long. Kotor 1 is 40 hours long if you do everything ...

Edited by Xard

Well, it is quite hard to estimate the time. 40 hours is wich I (and my few friends that have K1) get when I do everything possible.

K2 is same IMO

I agree with The Architechs Planets, We need something New something different of course associated with the Unknown Regions because it will probabally associated around there. And of course we need something familiar from games, movies incorperated like Alderaan that would be great it looks so beautiful in Ep3. And we need something Old like Tatooine or Dantooine.

So what we really need is:

New Planets - Unknown Regions

New Planets - Which are familiar to us from movies/games

Old Planets - From KotOR1 and 2

Just posing a question to you all, What would you prefer? More planets or being able to travel to more settlements on a planet? Personally I would like to travel to more settlements. Not just the Single place like in both KotOR1 and 2