more star wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Whatever :thumbsup:

inner geekness then

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

LOL! Some repressed memories have suddenly resurfaced. I sported a Blue Mohawk when I was fifteen. My favorite Punk Band was Against All Authority (out of Miami).

Funny how things change.

:shifty: Whats wrong with a blue Mohawk? :huh: I didn't have a favourite band at 15 it has always been Vivaldi for me....and still the old cross the road when they see me. :blink:

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

LOL! Some repressed memories have suddenly resurfaced. I sported a Blue Mohawk when I was fifteen. My favorite Punk Band was Against All Authority (out of Miami).

Funny how things change.

:lol: Whats wrong with a blue Mohawk? :huh: I didn't have a favourite band at 15 it has always been Vivaldi for me....and still the old cross the road when they see me. :o

Oh, I don't regret it one bit. I like Vivaldi too. I also like Tchaikovsky, Brahms, Dvorak and Chopin. Brahms would be my favorite. It relaxes me... Uh oh!... I'd better get back to the subject... MORE STAR WARS!! (w00t)

This is on subject...is the topic nerdyness? :lol:

I find Brahms to be depressing at times,and whats the deal with him and Clara Schumann. :o

Disturbing,like the idea of quantity over quality.I need a topic to express my dislike of episode 3. <_<

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Those look interesting, Bokishi. I think I've seen something similar posted before. They're always fun to look at when I can't sleep some nights. :o

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

we need more starwars movies  :o  :lol:

have fun

http://www.orderofthesith.net/index.html

Those look interesting, Bokishi. I think I've seen something similar posted before. They're always fun to look at when I can't sleep some nights. :huh:

I think we all have an idea of what we think Star Wars should be like. Hey, props to them for even trying.

Don
Edited by Xard

Nostalgia's great - 80's ftw! Might make a good WoT topic. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts