i wish Chewbacca was a jedi

why wasnt he a jedi

and dont say "he cant feel  the force" cos i bet he could

i bet he could feel the force with alll his little wookie heart and all his little wookie cotton socks

Because George Lucas says that 98% of Wookies are incapable of feeling the force. And Mr. Lucas is the boss...(as much as I wish it weren't true.)

A wookie jedi is a weird thought but what do you think is the most unusual jedi speices of all time?

For me it's the hutt jedi Beldorian. I just never thought a hutt would ever be a jedi. I mean he ended up falling to the dark side how could his masters not have seen this coming from a hutt?

Edited by Darth Exile

Wookies are animalistic and their rage would more than likely turn them to the Dark Side if they could ever manipulate the Force. Even though that is not a reason why they can't be Jedi, its a damn good reason why no Jedi master would undertake them as learners/padawans.

Although a Wookie Jedi Master could have the possibility to be the greatest Jedi of all time, if they mastered their control over their rage, or better yet mastered the Vaapad form...they would be remarkable in all aspects.

wookiedance.gif

A wookie jedi is a weird thought but what do you think is the most unusual jedi speices of all time?

For me it's the hutt jedi Beldorian. I just never thought a hutt would ever be a jedi. I mean he ended up falling to the dark side how could his masters not have seen this coming from a hutt?

seriously there was a hutt jedi hahahahahahahahahahahahaha if they didn't see that coming then the jedi were doomed to fail

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lowbacca - Lowbacca's link

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tyvokka - Tyvokka's Link

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Horororibb - link about those two being the only two wookie Jedi

"George Lucas has decreed that no more Wookiee Jedi be created (the only pre-existing ones being Lowbacca and Tyvokka)."

Wookies are animalistic and their rage would more than likely turn them to the Dark Side if they could ever manipulate the Force.  Even though that is not a reason why they can't be Jedi, its a damn good reason why no Jedi master would undertake them as learners/padawans.

Although a Wookie Jedi Master could have the possibility to be the greatest Jedi of all time, if they mastered their control over their rage, or better yet mastered the Vaapad form...they would be remarkable in all aspects.

Tyvokka was actually a Jedi Master the only wookie Master ever and infact was a member of the Jedi council with Yoda.

Tyvokka was actually a Jedi Master the only wookie Master ever and infact was a member of the Jedi council with Yoda.

Yes, I know. Yet you didn't take the time to interpret properly what I wrote. I was implying if a Wookie jedi master, mastered its rage and control, as well as the Vaapad style of light saber combat, that Jedi would be the most powerful and well skilled of all Jedi, past, present and future.

I was speaking ambiguously about a hypothetical situation while completely aware that Tyvokka was a master.

wookiedance.gif

How....is this even a legitimate topic?  :)
I saw this on the boards front page... I think I felt my brain break.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Same here

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I wish...that icecream was mine.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds