what do you choose most?

50 members have voted

1. 1. what do you choose most?

• Light Side
    • Dark Side

Light side

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

I always play lightside and have only played darkside once, I remember it was great fun. But I couldn't do it every time I played.

hehe. One time I was playing Fable. And at the beginningyou're a little kid and have begun to experience good and evil. So i see this bully beating up another little kid and I had decided to be evil. I punched the little kid and felt horrible after I did it because is voice was probably the most innocent voice Ive ever heard. He said something like "he's already beaten me up, and now you're beating me up too. I never did anything to either of you. Just take my teddy bear and leave me alone. Pleeaaase!

*sniff* and I never played Fable as evil again *sniff sniff* :)

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

True... to feel anger is to be human

yes...and that anger is your power. you must embrace it and focus it. the darkside is more powerful than the light.

jedi...

peace is a lie, there is only passion

through passion i gain strength

through strength i gian power

through power i gain victory

through victory my chains are broken

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

Some DS powers that I use with LS are like Plague and Force Scream. Former for slowing individual opponents and latter for weakening enemy groups. Second one works well with Stasis Field, apart from Force Wave.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I play lightside/female first, then lightside/male...then i do darkside/female and then the male darkside...then after that i just tend to play lightside...but the darkside is always fun...lol...BUT i almost always play lightside on the first kotor..i like all the characters too much to be a punk... :ermm:

Do play DS sometimes. Just that having to kill certain party characters off is often dreaded and done reluctantly as that leaves PC close to being alone, especially toward endgame.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

If only there was a path for neutrally aligned characters. Neutral force powers would include Master Speed, Battle Meditation and Master Energy Resistance.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

I always go Dark side, i only did Light side once out of curiosity and it sucked!

''You do not know the power of the Dark side!'' - Darth Vader :thumbsup:

Edited by Metal_billy

I find DS more interesting but I tend to go LS more often for character/NPC interaction reasons.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts