New SW game

About this point, after seeing so much shtick about how much people want another KotOR, I think the KotOR era needs to be dropped. I don't need to know more about revan than I do, or the exile, because I've already made them both. I just want another star wars story that can stand on its own, be original, but hold to a similar sort of mythic/pop culture feel that the original had.

BUT NO FRIGGIN CYBERPUNK. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Does anyone agree? I mean, really. I'm sick to death of speculation and slobbering over KotOR III... not to be unkind to anyone who does this, because I have before.

Edited by drybis

who's TK-14?

Wasnt he that rebelious T3 unit that killed those Czerka goons :lol:

"TK-14, what are you doing out here?"

"Beep beep"

*ZAP*

"Arghhhh!!"

That's T1-M1, droid that B4-D4 encounters when entering Czerka's mainframe to gain access to files if working for Ithorians. Don't really know about TK-14, though. Someone else familiar with this could elaborate further.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Wat is this Force Unleashed everybody is talking about?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Oh... I thought that it was some sort of Darth Vader game. ( I didn't read article) Meh, "Force Unleashed" is stupid name...

They'd probably ruin it by making a sequel anyway.

Are you thinking about kotor like me?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

stupid name for Darth Vader game...

force unleashed is going to be set a bit into the future basically it's what all that next gen buzz was about, vaders stuff is going to be different. (ROTS game different (BLOCK DANGIT!) or Kotor different (Common CRIT!) I'm not sure)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Thread slightly pruned slightly. I think we could all use to cease the hostile environment spammer-accusations for a while. If one percieves a problem, please use the Report function instead.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts