Kotor2 ending

Did you think that Kotor2's ending was satisfying or not?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Did you think that Kotor2's ending was satisfying or not?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know

Not too sure about how Malachor was disintegrated. While it was mass shadow generator effect for LS ending, it looked like an imploded volcano erupting from within, but instead of lava, probably intensified pressure governed it. Mass shadow generator effect was as slow as seeing Death Star bursting at delayed rate or longer. Music for ending was probably something like barely surviving, somehow.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Yeah KOTOR 2 endings were really bad. They should have at least made everything fit in, or at least keep the remote/G0T0 part in, considering Obsidian could always use the dialog of the HK-50 units not attacking HK-47 due to their self-preservation program.

This can also be explained in such a way that "since this HK-47 looks, talks and walks like an HK-50, but has a different colour, the HK-50's assumed him to be a personally-possessed HK-50 droid with a modified colour and hence did not attack him"

The current ending is really rotten. :)

I thought that the ending was left to open ended IMO. Thats a good thing in the movies cause it gives suspense, but unlike the movies K3 probably won't pick back up where K2 left off. If K3 would take place involving most of the K2 characters and and be in the time frame of right where K2 left off...then yeah it was a good ending. But K3 will have to be in a different time frame with new characters so it will be possible to follow both LS/DS storylines...So I say no, the ending was not satisfying to me.

iceman1731.jpg

Frankly, I don't know if I would have liked the ending they had planned or not. So I'm on the fence about the ending we got. :unsure:

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

imdb says:

Pressure from LucasArts to release the game in time for the Christmas season forced Obsidian (Developers) to abbreviate the ending. Things from the ending include:

* 1. Atton and Mira arguing whether or not to kill Kreia while she is meditating in the Trayas Core.

* 2. Kreia killing Handmaiden/Disciple.

* 3. Kreia killing Visas and Mira.

*4. Sion wounding Atton.

*5. Atton dying after talking to player.

and more...

By the way, Xard, how do you restore the cut content, 'cause if its downloadable I can't get it (no XBox live).

See TSLRP topic in General Discussion. It is sticky. And follow the links etc.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

imdb says:

Pressure from LucasArts to release the game in time for the Christmas season forced Obsidian (Developers) to abbreviate the ending. Things from the ending include:

* 2. Kreia killing Disciple.

How I hate a product to be rushed. We end up losing something favorable.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Kreia killing Disciple! ;) Wow, this ranks female storyline higher than before :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

• 2 weeks later...

And adds the nice little plot hole of the "flying destroyed ship"

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Guest The Architect
Kreia killing Disciple! :) Wow, this ranks female storyline higher than before ;)

I wonder if TSLRP will restore this, if it is true. I'm sure some/most of the people who don't like Kreia would like her more because she can kill Disciple, that would certainly convert some of those Kreia haters... :p

Edited by The Architect

For LS, Disciple helps quite a bit, since he levels up as Consular. Do wish I could see him providing his insights from having observed holocrons about Kotor history. Only saw a bit of Sith holocrons with Atris after besting her in combat in Telos confrontation.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧