Kotor2 ending

Did you think that Kotor2's ending was satisfying or not?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Did you think that Kotor2's ending was satisfying or not?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know

What ending? :(

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Now here's a topic no one has ever discussed!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

The ending was boring

I better like the darkside ending of Kotor 1 than this one

Edited by LordRevan

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

no

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Even with cut content restored I have to say no, I am not satified

Current ending (not restored stuff added): One of the most crappiest endigs. Ever.

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I think that After you killed kriea a.k.a. Darth Traya it would have been cool if:

DS ending- A masked Revan comes out of the shadows and signals to you to come with him and you both leave in some kind of ship.

LS ending- Bastila comes out of the shadows and says for you to come with her {maybe to the unknown regions} and you both leave in some kind of ship.

in my opinion the ending to kotor 2 can only be described as

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

in my opinion the ending to kotor 2 can only be described as

Would that be...non-existant? :)

The two main problems for me ending wise were:

1) Being suddenly all by your lonesome for a long time, in what I thought was going to be a party oriented game. I could see fighting the last boss alone but...

2) All the story/character conclusions boiled down to Kreia yakking and that was just...weak.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Whats a KotOR2 Ending? Never heard of it.

1) No information whatsoever about the aftermath

2) ... what the hell was that.. worst ending ever, ebon hawk flying off?

3) exile going to the dark throne?

Sigh cut content.

DS ending- A masked Revan comes out of the shadows and signals to you to come with him and you both leave in some kind of ship.

LS ending- Bastila comes out of the shadows and says for you to come with her {maybe to the unknown regions} and you both leave in some kind of ship.

Now why would Revan come for the Exile? He doesnt need help in the unknown regions, and he is in the unknown regions and wouldnt travel all that way back to get Exile for no reason.

And why would Bastila come to get Exile? and out of the shadows, yeah she randomly comes out of no where and comes to get Exile for no reason, which eventually leads to them going to the unknown regions coincedentally to go and give Revan an ass kickin'

Revan needs help in UR. That

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)