Killing Malak

How many times did you die before killing him?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How many times did you die before killing him?

• Died 1 time
    • Died 2 times
    • Died 3 times
    • Died 4 times
    • Died 5 times
    • Died 6 times
    • Died 7 times
    • Died 8 times
    • Died 9 times
    • Died 10 times or more

Yeah, and when he begun sucking the life out of those dead Republicans the fight became much more complicated. On my light side file I did not have a Force power that could destroy the tanks so I had to keep soildering on! Eventually Malak ran out of dead Republicans and I took him down in the end.

did you have lightsabe throw

I died about 4 times when I first fought him because I didn

Edited by Revan1127

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

No I did not have lightsaber throw either. I thought and still think that power is usless compared to the Force powers you can learn. So like you, I had to fight him as he was even though he had a incredible advantage... The battle was long and I almost didn't win it, but I suppose luck was in my side.

Can lightsaber throw be resisted? 1st time I fought Kreia, i used it till I killed her. I ran a bit, than threw saber, ran, threw and so on. I couldnt beat her in close combat, and she resisted most of my forces. So i killed her with throwing. :)

None. I just loaded up on stimulants and it was good from there. Plus using Death Field on the dead Jedi helps too

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

The First time i just fought with melee attacks and ended up dying but beat hime the second time. The second time i played the game i destroyed all the pod things ran yp to the walkway and layed mines as i ran then finidhed him off when he had no health.

never. after escaping the Leviathan i got myself Force Breach so as to nullify Malak's Force Resistance and guess what i found out, i could also use it on the captive jedi to release them, healing my force points as well :blink: furthermore i always use items and with the credits i made playing Pazaak and swoop racing i could afford the best ones. i first played the light side so no Force Plague but i used Naga Sadow's poison blade to weaken him before switching to lightsaber.

I didn't because I used the medipac exploits that are in the combat system, then learned about the handy dandy force absorb on the tanks.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Dying is for the weak.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

My weak?

Heja Sverige!!

malak is easy, tok him with blasters and he draind all the jedis.. >_< ....i only used 4 medipac..... what can i say im a good blasterslinger :blink:"

but i always use naga sadows blade on him when im a DS, it kicks ass, or sometimes i use darth bandons lightsaber (something wicked with that saber)

Wow. Never died? Not even once? You are god-like. You really, really, really, really rock. The level of your greatness is only surpassed by you're unfailing ability to be simply amazing at everything you ever do, besides everything that isn't KotOR related.

It probably means he's a powergamer who min-maxed his stats.

Heja Sverige!!

Wow. Never died? Not even once? You are god-like. You really, really, really, really rock. The level of your greatness is only surpassed by you're unfailing ability to be simply amazing at everything you ever do, besides everything that isn't KotOR related.

:thumbsup:

Found it...Can someone elaborate on the combat bonus given by Bandon's light-saber? To see if it's worth not getting the Genoharadan Gloves duplicated on Mannan.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I did not die, I'm just too good for Malak.  :rolleyes:

For Kotor 1 Malak i died once or twice i dont exactly remember it was long ago for Kotor 2 Malak i owned him badly lol he didnt kill me once

Overall Malak is a weakling and is ugly especially wit his little tongue droopin down from his mouth wen the droid removes the mouth thing he uses

I did not die, I'm just too good for Malak.  :)

For Kotor 1 Malak i died once or twice i dont exactly remember it was long ago for Kotor 2 Malak i owned him badly lol he didnt kill me once

Overall Malak is a weakling and is ugly especially wit his little tongue droopin down from his mouth wen the droid removes the mouth thing he uses

huh did he kill you or not? I do understand what your saying. :rolleyes:

Edited by Revan1127

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

I think sangero meant the ,not Malak ie vision of Malak ,who they "owned badly" owned=killed ,with badly ,one could assume they didn't in-fact "own" vision Malak and (the fact that you can't die when fighting vision Malak) has nothing to do with it. <_<

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

didnt die (w00t) :);)"

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Guest Accept

Died one time i think, didn't now that is what an pretty big advantage to destroy those jedi's before trying to kill Malak himself. <_<

But on the second attempt i killed him. :ermm: