Killing Malak

How many times did you die before killing him?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How many times did you die before killing him?

• Died 1 time
    • Died 2 times
    • Died 3 times
    • Died 4 times
    • Died 5 times
    • Died 6 times
    • Died 7 times
    • Died 8 times
    • Died 9 times
    • Died 10 times or more

1 thing that got really annoying for me, His constant healing

But as a way to counter that, right after he heals he uses a force aura (or sumtin like that). At that time throw an adhesive grenade then thermal detonators until he gets low.

Note: it doesnt work after hes healed like 4,5,6 or 7 times cuz then he force jumps to you.

Some say the world will end in fire,

Some say in ice.

From what I've tasted of desire

I hold with those who favor fire.

But if it had to perish twice,

I think I know enough of hate

To say that for destruction ice

Is also great

And would suffice.

First time i got my ass kicked by his annoying fancy ass moves, and that sorta flurry of his where he jumps hysterically around and sabers you over and over and the healing was pretty annoying, especially after i was kicking his ass and i thought it was almost over, but that was the first time i did it and i dont think that i was ready i seriously dont think anyone was ready for all the secrets that kotor came out with even the minor things, kotor1 was a real great surprise behind every corner.

So the next time when i versed him i started to kick his ass cos i had better attributes, classes, force ect.

Once. First time I played I went against him melee style and never bothered destroying the tanks or use my Force powers. It was more of a test to see what he did and learn from it.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Guest The Architect
Once. First time I played I went against him melee style and never bothered destroying the tanks or use my Force powers. It was more of a test to see what he did and learn from it.

That's what I did the first time I fought Malak too. I didn't use any force powers or bother destroying the tanks (because I didn't know you could destroy them the first time, I just let Malak run off, regenerate himself, and wait for him to return to me and continue the duel).

I just focused on lightsaber combat only, a traditional one-on-one epic Star Wars duel with Malak. I still remember the first time I fought Malak, it was a long and awesome duel, I found Malak rather challenging the first time I fought him (mainly because he'd run off and return to full health by draining those Jedi) but I lost the first time, but the second time, Malak had no chance, as I foiled his plans and used those tanks to heal myself (death field) and crushed that bald clown punk...

Edited by The Architect

I tried a few force powers, but for all of them Malak got 'saved' so I was getting my ass kicked because I wasnt inflicting any damage and if i kept it up I would have been like the rest of the jedi, so like you people I focused on melee and just decided to defeat him that way.

Died a few times with a DS PC in K1, but not during any fights with Malak. Be it on Leviathan or Star Forge.

Just use Hyper-adrenal strength, Master Speed, Plague (If DS) and Energy Shield. Sith regenerator implant helps (LS/DS)

Again, there are a few other ways to defeat him, above being one.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

i do remember dieing to malak 3 or 4 time b4 i killed him

yes his healing using the jedi was constintly anoyying but i healed using them 2 (DS) u just gotta have death field or life drain and use it on the tanks and then u got full hp and force

I did not die. Where

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

• 1 month later...

Yeah, and when he begun sucking the life out of those dead Republicans the fight became much more complicated. On my light side file I did not have a Force power that could destroy the tanks so I had to keep soildering on! Eventually Malak ran out of dead Republicans and I took him down in the end.