Infinity Engine Games

Does anyone know how many games were made with the infinity engine? I only come up with seven but a friend insists there were many more. Anyone know?

Baldurs Gate/TOTSC

SoA/ToB

ID/HoW

ID2

PS:T

FO1

FO2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Does anyone know how many games were made with the infinity engine? I only come up with seven but a friend insists there were many more. Anyone know?

Baldurs Gate/TOTSC

SoA/ToB

ID/HoW

ID2

PS:T

FO1

FO2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity_Engine

* Baldur's Gate (1998)

* Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast (1999)

* Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (2000)

* Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal (2001)

* Planescape: Torment (1999)

* Icewind Dale (2000)

* Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter (2001)

* Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter - Trials of the Luremaster (2001)

* Icewind Dale II (2002)

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Hey! The Fallout's shouldn't be on the list!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm pretty sure that Fallout Tactics belongs to that list. And BG:Dark Alliance.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Jack was joking. Chill. Finnish humor. I too didn't get it. Shh. Just play along.

Oh ya the Finnish and their Finnish cell phone company...

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf