KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion

VO [Revan:] Sometimes you can't plan everything..

VO [bastila, snarling]: With HER? What about us? What about our bond? Is that nothing to you now?

<Light Jedi-themed music returns.>

Cut to a small, green alien, standing on a pedestal.

VO [Vandar, yelling]: Our last stand, this is. Tonight decides whether the Jedi will live or fall. Place your faith in the Force. And may it be with you all.

Cut to black.

<Music gets softer and softer, eventually dying down.>

Large blue text appears: STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC III: THE BIRTH OF THE ORDER

Coming soon.

VO [Exile]: I love you. It's you fight I fight for.

I didn't see this until now, but I have to say that sounded cheesy and too much like a twisted fanfic about a love triangle between Bastila, Revan and Exile. :)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

That still doesn't make any sense. I mentioned that there is no gays in SW, as SW is quite conservative. And then he answer like that... :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Oh, true. I forgot Juhani... but who is Belaya? Is she that friend of Juhani? I thought they were only friends. Actually, they were only friends!

But yeah, Zekk indeed was gay

Meh, but for a very long time there were no gays in SW :lol:

edit: But still, the answer was totally crazy

edit2: Actually, Zekk was bisexual :luck: So without K1 there's no gays!

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

don't forget! we have to start as a new character who was a part of the outcasts on taris who went to find the promised land. (it works... me and a few others went through this in part nine somewhere (I think)) and get scouted by a sith and a jedi.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I didn't see this until now, but I have to say that sounded cheesy and too much like a twisted fanfic about a love triangle between Bastila, Revan and Exile.  :p

While what I posted may have hinted at that such thing, I don't necessarily envision that in KOTOR 3. The purpose of the trailer (especially for the KOTOR series) is to leave everything as ambiguous as possible and throw out many potential shockers out there. The Exile saying I love you could have been said to anybody, and it could materialize completely differently in the actual game/story.

That still doesn't make any sense. I mentioned that there is no gays in SW, as SW is quite conservative. And then he answer like that... :rolleyes:

Xard i though you were saying that in stdskills story idea he had a male Revan and Male exile in a romantic relationship my mistake :">

Edited by Revan1127

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

I second that <_<

Kavar: "The last Jedi conclave was on Katarr, a Miraluka colony. And all of Katarr was destroyed, all of the Jedi killed..."

Vrook: "Including Master Zhar... Master Vandar..."

Get over it. He's gone. Don't give any crap about him "not confirmed dead".

Ehh...I'm not going to take the word of Vrook. With all the lies/mistrusts that Jedi council caused, I take everything they say in KOTOR 2 with a grain of salt. While Vandar is canonically dead (at the moment), he could very easily be brought back by a simple "Vrook was just lying" case, or who knows what else. But, then again, someone could have caught Mace Windu when he was falling, right? :blink:

Like what, how Bastila thought Vandar was dead during the attack on Dantooine only to see he is with Admiral Dodonna during the Battle of the Star Forge?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

you mean LIGHT CHUCKS!

I'd like to feel like I'm in a bigger conflict. ESPECIALLY if a war is happening. I mean if you look at K1 the only part that was DIRECTLY involved in the war was the star forge battle and in general that didn't exactly have many people for an army facility.

For my model of a "battle zone" I look at Dynasty warriors. I simply want to feel like the main character in that (essencially if you don't know DW is alot of sharp chaff you have to fight through to get to an actual person.) admittedly it'd be hard to do with the current system but the current system is horrible at potraying wars anyway. Heck even the civil war on Duxn felt more like three man army. there wasn't fighting in the streets except for you, and there was patheticly little fighting in the palace. Any soldier you picked up as an "ally" was quickly killed in either a trap or a fast series of attacks designed to kill you [the character].

and the battle of khoonda is more like the showdown at toombstone arizona.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Dynasty worriaors is cool but idt if that type of game would be good for k3.

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

You should start by picking the Exile's gender/alignment. (It doesn't need to be subtle)

Then, you see a vision of the end of KOTOR 2. (Including cut content. It'd be a good way to show people what was supposed to happen.) Then, you show a little bit after the end, and what the Exile does. Then you could have some "5 years later" message or something, and start playing as your main character.

Or at the very least, be able to put your hood up.

I doubt they would show cut content but it could be cool

don't forget! we have to start as a new character who was a part of the outcasts on taris who went to find the promised land. (it works... me and a few others went through this in part nine somewhere (I think)) and get scouted by a sith and a jedi.

And don't you forget that Rukil is a Sith Lord!!

If Revan was LS and (s)he brought the journals to Rukil, the 100 year old man would simply lead his "people" to a hell worse then the Rakghoul infested places we could walk in. The Promised Land is simply a myth to give the people some false impression of hope, as Carth suggests.

For the ones who don't believe Rukil to be a Sith lord, how come a 100 year old man can run so fast when you give the journals to Igear. And then the name "the Promised Land"?

Master Vandar lives!

And don't you forget that Rukil is a Sith Lord!!

If Revan was LS and (s)he brought the journals to Rukil, the 100 year old man would simply lead his "people" to a hell worse then the Rakghoul infested places we could walk in. The Promised Land is simply a myth to give the people some false impression of hope, as Carth suggests.

For the ones who don't believe Rukil to be a Sith lord, how come a 100 year old man can run so fast when you give the journals to Igear. And then the name "the Promised Land"?

Are Oh Eff Ell

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.